Toribash
Originally Posted by Galrath View Post
No go play world of warcraft you faggot

Wow I never thought I'd say that. :v

;-;
Originally Posted by DrTre View Post
cn i plz jon no cus it r god clan with lts of cool guys liek delad and hanzo

God damn you just don't know when to stop do you, did you look through all of the previous pages to see just how many times this same god damn joke has been repeated?

Oh, wait, I forgot, the highest form of comedy on toribash consists of repeating jokes again and again whether or not they were funny in the first place.

In that case, congratulations Tre, you're the Belle of the ball.
way u takling bout

can i join to
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<@Opeth> No, they should get the worst texturer
* @Opeth suggests <censored>
<@hanz0> good suggestion
<@Opeth> I don't understand how you can make textures for so long and not improve in the slightest
<@hanz0> it is because his learning curve is more of a learning horizontal line
Here I come.
Well , I've been looking for a clan since I'm bored and I'm looking for new friends.
I am an artist , experienced in PS , Macromedia Flash , Adobe flash , C4D , DAZ Studio.
I know Hanz0 pretty well. I dont really know what more to say =/
Waiting for an response.
Cheers , Donkor.
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Hm. Probably not.

Nothing against you, but the thing is we in NO are looking for special people with great personalities. We also *only* accept individuals that we all know really good. That's the only way we can guarantee to keep our high standards.

Or the short version:
In case you have a sister between 16 and 25 years -> picsplz.

Anyways, good luck finding another clan (unless hanz0/Delaid think otherwise, which I highly doubt).
♠NO♠
Originally Posted by donkor View Post
Here I come.

Lol okay.
Originally Posted by donkor View Post
I know Hanz0 pretty well.

Who is Hanz0, we only know a hanz0 around here. Don't go mixing up people. Basically pretty much what Galrath said except its 18-24.

And on a serious note we really only accept members who most people like and are active in our #no irc
Lolsignature