Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hurrr, love the format. Thank-you for reading the big red and bolded text.

Ynvaser recommended you, so you must have some skill.

I don't doubt Ynvaser's capabilities. You get a yes from me.

See how much referrals help?
HayZ ~ <3
Hurrr, love the format. Thank-you for reading the big red and bolded text.
-thx

Ynvaser recommended you, so you must have some skill.
-Well thats a serious thing at me.At singleplayer i cant do epic things.
At multiplayer at the beginning: low things but then, epicness.

I don't doubt Ynvaser's capabilities. You get a yes from me.
-nice =)

See how much referrals help?
-ye i see

Why should Death Plague consider you?: I've been playing Toribash for over a year, so I am a seasoned veteren within the gaming community. I mean sure, I've never been in a clan before, but I adore working in a team of people who are all intent on one goal: Being the best clan in Toribash.

Write one or two paragraphs about yourself: I have never been approached by a clan, but here goes..

I am a very eccentric induvidual, both inside and outside the Tori world. I might not be as commited as some of the other clan members, but if you need to test anything out on such a versitile opponent, I'm your man.

Now.. about me. I'm highly respectful for those who deserve it. And by that, I mean I never seek to annoy, offend, or verbally attack anyone in any sense. But, beware if I make any bad puns, I seem to be making them a lot recently >.>

Best mod: I'm highly versitile, but if I had to say one.. Akidio

Referrals(who recommended you join this clan): Simondigi2 had wanted me to join the clan, so I traced down this forum, and here I am

How many times have you been banned or infracted: Zero :3

Previous Clans: None O.o

Skills in TB community (Do you have anything else to add? Or special skills like making textures, video making, coding skills, etc.): Nothing that I can mention.

Please post your Stats Card, which is viewable at the "Shop" tab at the top of the screen:

-----
Btw, I only just really used the Toribash website. Sorry if I look like a noob XD
Last edited by kiruelune; Jul 25, 2011 at 09:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You've been playing for a year?...

What's your main account, then? Because on this account it shows you joined only 2 months ago, and to top it, you've only player 15 matches.

Also, replays please.

But I applaud you. Very nice application.

*Looking for a confirmation that shows Simon referred you*
HayZ ~ <3
I approve. I don't care about how long you've been playing for. You sound mature. Ingame skill also plays a minor part in my judgement. So again, YES.
My main account? I made multiple accounts when I was younger, just so I could get to grips with the game without being thrown around everywhere in the more skillful community. Also, this is the first time I've ever used the Toribash forums, so idk if it's traceable. But if it is, my first account was Loltanko. You could search up the ones I remember, which are Oniroza, IAmMJ and Stroodle..

And I recently just deleted all of my replays, but I shall try to do all I can to make some more eventually. I'll post two from my most played two mods eventually, these being Wushu and Akidio.

I'm not expecting a definite yes, but I am deepfully greatful for your kind words.
-----
Okay, that thing about me being a white belt is wrong, and so is playing only 15 games. Imma Blue Belt dag nammit! XD
Last edited by kiruelune; Jul 25, 2011 at 10:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah, I saw your page. You have 300 something QI.

I just wanted to know in case of bad reputation.

I approve. As Ynvaser said, you seem mature, you can read (it's unbelievable how people somehow seem to ignore BOLD THE QUETIONS OR YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED", etc), you don't seem like a guy to rant and rage about stupid things, and we'd love to have you be a part of our clan.

In short, YES, welcome to the clan.
HayZ ~ <3