Toribash
Another God damned prison

"Heh, took you long enough to wake up. You've been out cold for days. I've been waiting."

The figure remains in the shadows.

"We're a few miles outside of Saxum, in a well fortified penitentiary. Before you ask why, we have no idea. You just appeared there one day. Now that you are awake, you can help us figure out what's going on."
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Teh Prison

Drak asks, "The last thing I remember is crossing a river, and then all of a sudden someone appeared before me. I don't remember what we talked about, but I remember her grabbing me and then everything went black. What's your name sir?"

Hm, this is closer than I thought, I'll have to go along with the humans until I get closer to my target.
beep
Dem Prison

"You can call me Chance."

He steps into the torchlight, revealing sandy hair and dark blue eyes. His skin is of light complexion, and his face is hairless. He gave Drak a soft smile.

"And I'm sure we can figure something out. Hungry?"

Nemesis HQ

Fate stops before going into the cave.

"You know, this is probably a bad idea. Maybe we should notify them first."

Somewhere in the Overwatch siege camp

Legolas stands in front his company on a wooden platform as a crier states his crimes.

"... and finally, treason. As dictated by General Io, Legolas's punishment will be a lone assault on Overwatch, so he may die in battle. He will not be assisted in any way, shape, or form, besides being issued standard equipment."

He turns to Legolas.

"You will be sent soon, as an assault will be launched tomorrow, and now would be an opportune time. Do you have any final public words to give your company?"
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Nemesis HQ

"I honestly don't give a shit, Whats the worst that could happen I die? Psh I might as well be dead in this forsaken mortal body."
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Nemesis HQ

"Hm."

Fate looks about, and spots a boulder about the same size as him.

"What a coincidence."

He hefts the boulder up in both hands, bends back with his arms stretched (still holding the boulder), and snaps forward, throwing the boulder up. It sails in a nearly perfect line into the sky. After a considerable wait, it comes crashing down onto the cliff, exploding what a thunderous crack.

"Think that will get someone's attention?"
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Prison Camp
Legolas looks upon the crowd with patience. "I only ask that you tell my father the tale of my attack on Overwatch and the subsequent one-man assault before you begin defiling the Tell name. Speak of my valor and cunning leadership, and only afterwards of my condemnation." He pauses and after some thought adds. "Oh, and that the messenger be nimble that he may avoid my father's fury."
Isola
"Roy?"

Royus looks up. He finds himself sitting at a dinner table in some food establishment. Sitting across from him is Toya, who has just finished her meal and is asking Roy why he hasn't started his.

"Oh sorry. My mind was elsewhere."
He takes a bite of his plate.
Roy doesn't have the urge to continue his meal.
I'm not hungry?
This can't be right. I must be hungry.

Roy tries to scarf down a few more bites, but to no avail. It actually makes him a little nauseous.

"I think we should go. I'm not that hungry right now."
Roy says in a slightly serious tone
"What? You and I haven't eaten all day?"

"I know."

Toya looks at him with a puzzled look and raised eyebrow
"Well ok then. It's your call I guess."

Roy gets up, pays and leaves the place with Toya in tow.

Not having an excuse for his worried head, Roy is left with the emotions and no rationality behind it.
Last edited by Ray; Oct 14, 2011 at 07:26 AM.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Nemesis HQ

Before he can enter, Erich hears the sound of a rock being smashed into a million pieces, shaking the whole HQ. The hell was that? "Zedar, Gonar, follow me. Lets see what made this noise." Erich starts through the labryinth of traps, avoiding them with ease, and makes it to the cave entrance. Two familiar figures stand there, the man who threw him through the floor, and the girl who had accompanied him. "Who are you, and what is your business coming here? You will die whether or not you answer these questions, but I promise your death will be faster if you comply now."

/offtopic

In other events, I'm going to be away from Toribash from Friday evening to Sunday evening. I won't have internet, so yeah, just a heads up.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Nemesis HQ

"Oh I doubt that very much"

Sidia smiles and gets into a stance
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
the prison

Drak smiles and says, "I'm famished."

While Chance gets the food, Drak looks around in and outside his cell for things he could use to escape. He asks the guard, "how many days did you say it was again?"
beep