Ranking
LucidSpore: Invite sent, go ahead and introduce yourself on our thread

Crusher: I'll give you a chance and see how you do, you got some Neutrals and some no's as well but it was mostly based from your forum activity. We'll see how much it improves while you're a trial, go ahead and introduce yourself as well.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
thanks for accepting me into NE guys I hope to see you guys in the big dojo! hit me up on skype if you wanna chat its crusher6000
^ the clan thread is where things like this go, this isn't a thread for introducing yourself, it's purely for applications and voting.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Request
Your GMT: AquaBlood5

Your name (Optional): Gino

Ingame activity from 1-10: 8.5

Forum activity from 1-10: 0 ( I dont know what to post)

Mods you’re skilled at: Aikido and Judo

Past clans:None

Bad history (be honest): Gotten in arguements stupid stuff

Why you want to join: Its an active clan. I can learn new things from the better people. I will always be saying good things about the clan.

What/who brought you here: Trying out new things to improve my rank in Toribash so i thought it would be helpful to join a clan.

Additional info about yourself: I like soccer. Im nice to a lot of people in the community. I help out my friend in Toribash to try to get him better.
Your GMT: -3:00 (Argentina)
Your name (Optional): Nicolas Gomez
Ingame activity from 1-10: 8
Forum activity from 1-10:7
Mods you’re skilled at: Aikido, Greykido, Teakkyon and Sambo (No one plays sambo nowadays)
Past clans: PsY, TPC, Coffee (Chess), -Tea, Ultimate, Vocation
Bad history (be honest): Not much, when I was a noob I didn't know the forum rules and I got 1 day ban. That's it.
Why you want to join: Because this clans looks like a family, members care in each other, which in most of my clans didn't happend; and I want to take part of this "family"
What/who brought you here: Well, actually, I was playing ABD in a public server and some of the members (Trion, Static and ChemicalE) joined and they look quite friendly so I wanted to join, wanted have new friends.
Additional info about yourself: You can ask me everything you want to, I'm not shy but I don't speak much.
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
I vote a 100% yes, I love this app. He seems genuinely nice and friendly and like a very good clan member. I love you now, please love me too
Originally Posted by AquaBlood5 View Post
Your GMT: AquaBlood5

Your name (Optional): Gino

Ingame activity from 1-10: 8.5

Forum activity from 1-10: 0 ( I dont know what to post)

Mods you’re skilled at: Aikido and Judo

Past clans:None

Bad history (be honest): Gotten in arguements stupid stuff

Why you want to join: Its an active clan. I can learn new things from the better people. I will always be saying good things about the clan.

What/who brought you here: Trying out new things to improve my rank in Toribash so i thought it would be helpful to join a clan.

Additional info about yourself: I like soccer. Im nice to a lot of people in the community. I help out my friend in Toribash to try to get him better.

Sorry man, denied. we require forum activity and you don't look like proper Ne material.

Originally Posted by nicoolasw View Post
Mods you’re skilled at: Aikido, Greykido, Teakkyon and Sambo (No one plays sambo nowadays)
Bad history (be honest): Not much, when I was a noob I didn't know the forum rules and I got 1 day ban. That's it.
Why you want to join: Because this clans looks like a family, members care in each other, which in most of my clans didn't happend; and I want to take part of this "family"
What/who brought you here: Well, actually, I was playing ABD in a public server and some of the members (Trion, Static and ChemicalE) joined and they look quite friendly so I wanted to join, wanted have new friends.
Additional info about yourself: You can ask me everything you want to, I'm not shy but I don't speak much.

Everything looks great. No legit bad history, good reason on wanting to join, good in-game and forum activity (which i can also tell by your posts). It's a yes from me.
Last edited by Triton; Mar 2, 2015 at 12:17 AM.
As for Gino, my vote is a no. I actually have a funny story about a guy named Gino. He was 17 and my ex girlfriend's brother xD
Originally Posted by nicoolasw View Post

Yes! another spanish speaker woo!
Honestly guys he seems like someone I would like being around with.
His skills can't be that bad, and it looks like he's forum active too.
It's an absolute yes from me.
It's all about the tacos, and it will always be.
They will prevail!