Toribash
Originally Posted by User View Post
can i join

No user can join this clan.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Hello I'm WarSoul, and I'm a blue belt but my other account someboy1 was a 5th dan black belt, and it got hacked so I had to start fresh from the start.

I had leave my 2nd clan, but I wasn't a fan of the members in the clan, they where mean to me and my friends. But now I have no other clans that I like but than there's RAWR, my favorite clan.

I have a friend in the clan and its Jusmi, and he said I'm pretty good at the game. So I was seeing if I could join.

I'm 14
Don't have skype.
And I have been playing Toribash for 2 years.

-WarSoul
Last edited by WarSoul; Feb 17, 2014 at 08:53 PM.
You're 14.
I want you to get a hand written letter of consent from your parents, scan ir or photograph it so we can see.
This clan is rated M for mature, and contains scenes containing violence, sex and nudity.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
You're 14.
I want you to get a hand written letter of consent from your parents, scan ir or photograph it so we can see.
This clan is rated M for mature, and contains scenes containing violence, sex and nudity.

Especially when I'm drinking with NutHug.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

-.-. ..- -- / .. -. / -- .

User was infracted for useless post. ~Lightningkid
Last edited by Lightningkid; Apr 23, 2014 at 03:32 PM.
what are moths?
¥łýł¥
Hi I'm Goat.
I'm just going to wing this on what info you guys are looking for

Languages: English (native), Norwegian (beginner)
Belt: 3rd Dan Black belt
Activity:I haven't been active for a while but I'm really getting back into toribash and the forums.
IRC: I use IRC from time to time so I'll probably be active in that aswell.
Previous Clan: None
About me: I am a visual designer and Music producer, I enjoy doing GFX art for my friends and anyone who commissions me. I've been producing music for over 4 years now and doing graphic design (visual design) for over 3. My favorite games outside of toribash are Garry's Mod and Saints Row the third. I've worked in many steam communities such as MetroFusion/eVolutionGaming/MBS/Limespot/SPX and many more.

If you guys want to know more about me please respond with questions. I could of easily written more if there was a template.
Thanks

My GFX Work

-----
Also
Last edited by jump; May 23, 2014 at 03:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump