Toribash
its dad shoulder high comes up to my waist (im 6,1) so if she does get to that shell be a big one :P
Life is like glass, It can be broken, but it is repairable, with care, and time. -eregonv1
Happy christmas eve fellas, hope you all have a good one. I might not be on tomorrow due to christmas but if i am i'll def post and see what's up.
Lol,i won a computer, a PS3 and a headset this christmas, i think that i'll be a bit inactive "testing" my new stuff :3

ps: Happy Christmas! :>
GIMME TC NAOW!!! D:
Happy Christmas to all of you
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
Sorry this comes so suddenly guys, but I'll quit the clan.

dimebag is creating a new clan and I'll join it. Hope you're not mad, it has nothing to do with you. Also, this clan is getting more and more inactive and some things I find important and I suggested a while ago, were not implemented.

I'll still check out this forum from time to time if I'm allowed too.
It's nothing personal, I wish you best of luck with the clan, guys.
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
Originally Posted by bigGrin View Post
Sorry this comes so suddenly guys, but I'll quit the clan.

dimebag is creating a new clan and I'll join it. Hope you're not mad, it has nothing to do with you. Also, this clan is getting more and more inactive and some things I find important and I suggested a while ago, were not implemented.

I'll still check out this forum from time to time if I'm allowed too.
It's nothing personal, I wish you best of luck with the clan, guys.

:< good luck in your new clan BigGrin, dont forget us :3
GIMME TC NAOW!!! D:
yeaa this clan is going down the dean.
wont be expecting to stay long.
Btw biggrin thats messed up to drekz.
-----
Hey guys im gonna quit the clan aswell.
not the join another clan but only because
this ones dieing. sorry drekz. but uhh, make shure to keep in touch.
Last edited by Bulous; Dec 26, 2012 at 07:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It's Fabulous