Toribash
Jumpah, Spamking stop bikkering like a married couple...
Groad, you could probably just make those changes your self (and it would probably be faster if you did, seeing as im still on my trip) by just deleting where it says:
"range 5 -5"
on every thing but what you listed

mikybee93, same problem, im not at my mod comp ,so to say, right now
so go into a new .tbm file (if you don't know any thing about how to do that, just copy another mod.tbm and delete every thing thats in it so its blank) and put:
"body l_hand
axis 0 1 0

body r_hand
axis 0 1 0"
(with out quotations of course)
now, i don't know if thats right because i can't check it, but if it wrong change one of the "0"'s into a "1" and the old "1" back into a "0"
and if you want it instagib type:
"flag 6"
under it...

Jumpah, i can't make Tori instagib and Uke not, unless they fixed that in a new version..
what version are we at now? beta3?
ok, thank you for the quick feedback. And yes we're in beta 3 now, but im not sure if they fixed the instagib problem.

OOPS Sry, what program should i use? I rlly have no idea what to use...
Last edited by mikybee93; Jun 26, 2007 at 07:27 PM.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9B_RcaHritg

Maxwell Dorian, Valedictorian/ I speak in three weeks to the entire auditorium (Thats just the beginning.)
Pastry, work on your similes... that is not one you should use.
And while you're at it, work on the mods. If you have time to come up with weird similes like that, you have time to make mods.
Originally Posted by mikybee93 View Post
OOPS Sry, what program should i use? I rlly have no idea what to use...

Use notepad. To save it as a mod, just put .tbm behind the name of the file.
/-\ /\/ |) /-\
Originally Posted by Spamking View Post
Pastry, work on your similes... that is not one you should use.
And while you're at it, work on the mods. If you have time to come up with weird similes like that, you have time to make mods.

have you been listing to ANYTHING i siad?
not at a computer that i can make mods from right now...

...what simile are you talking about?
haha, just ignore the not-smart ppl. And ty Groad =D

Maxwell Dorian, Valedictorian/ I speak in three weeks to the entire auditorium (Thats just the beginning.)
To be honest, not really, pastry, I just enjoy pestering you.
Because quite frankly, you are the only modder worth his salt.
And Milkybee... well, I don't think I have to respond.
And simile: Comparing two things that are not the same using like or as. An example of figurative language.
To be honest, not really, pastry, I just enjoy pestering you

you enjoy pestering every body...

simile: Comparing two things that are not the same using like or as. An example of figurative language.

ok...
i know what simile means..
Last edited by MrPoptart; Jun 26, 2007 at 10:28 PM.
I am king of da spam, of course I do.
And basically, I keep posting nonsense in this thread to bump it, because quite frankly this thread contains 95% of the best mods for Toribash.
As long as the nonsense keeps up, this thread will hover near the top without suffering the slow death of a sticky.
awesome, i like nonsense, but i dont like spam, especially the edible kind, yuck... Well too bad...