Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by dn607ny View Post
In-game Name: dn607ny
Belt: Black Belt
In-game activity (0-10): 8
Forum Activity (0-10): 1 (have only really used to browse for textures on the art section)
Any previous clans and why you left them: NA
Why The Bomb Squad: Im new to clans and have never been in one before but, id like to help out in wars and such. Also I know this is a single player game (1V1) but I know your team (clan) can help you become a better overall player and vice versa
How you can you contribute to us: I dont trash talk i would never give this clan a bad rep and am an above average skill level (according to me lol)
Favorite mods: Aikido, realtoriboxing, Spirit Wrestling, Lenshu
Any bans/infractions: NA
Other means of communication (e.g skype): Steam: Youngthotty
Something about yourself: something about myself,, im a wrestler (helps my tb), not a toribash elitist, and i like suplexes
Replays: attached the files

talked to you in-game you are nice. App was nothing special, but solid for the most part. Played a match with you in-game and you were ok, but not enough to judge.

I say yes for now. I think you will benefit bomb, and be a loyal member.
In-game Name: Spcr
Belt: 2nd Dan
In-game activity (0-10): 7, I dont know why my multiplayer doesnt work right now.

Forum Activity (0-10): 9

Any previous clans and why you left them: My previous clans were:
Crooks: The real reason I left this clan is because I didnt like new members or the way the act. I know some of them are really good persons but I want to have a new experience.
The Shield: Well this clan got dead 2 years ago, it was well made but sadly it ended.
Latin: I last in this clan less than the other 2, Tinerr, the leader; ended it and joined Tribe.

Why The Bomb Squad: Well, first why not the bomb squad? I know pretty much many members from this clan and this is the perfect choice. I really want to experience unique things from you guys. I want to be a new bomb squad member and hope I get the chance to! Any art you need ask me! I know sledgren the most and he is pretty cool. We had great abd matches.

How you can you contribute to us: Of course! I can make art. I was the crooks artist and my speciality are avvys, banners, textures and signatures

Art examples

Favorite mods: boxshu-mushu v2, aikido, abd, judo, parkour, mushu and taekkyon.

Any bans/infractions: I had 3 I think in all this 5 years in toribash, I know they count but I was stupid at that time. LOL.

Other means of communication (e.g skype): Facebook: Santiago PCR hotmail: [email protected] Skype: none

Something about yourself: Well as some of you know, my gamertag or name is Spcr, I'm 16 and I was born in 1997, my first game was the power rangers, when I was like 6 years old, from 9 years old I had the 1 halo of the series, I loved it, but then I got the halo 2 and halo 3 game, it was amazing, if you want to add me, my gamertag is xSLWx Vesperal . I dedicate my time to the art, and im improving more each time. I like to help other in anything. Im am good at toribash? Well you tell me, I cant say if im good or not, but some of your members fought agaisnt me once. Now I have a girlfriend and her name is "Nathalie", also im from México! Ya México rocks. Anyways also my favorite editing program is GIMP.2 which I like more than Photoshop

Replays:
Below there are some replays

Thank you and hope I get a chance in this clan
Attached Files
@Spcr blitz.rpl (110.2 KB, 8 views)
Spcr@ 2nd decap.rpl (66.0 KB, 6 views)
Spcr @Demo.rpl (120.3 KB, 6 views)

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
I know you from when you were in Crooks, you were a great guy. I watched your tutorial on how to make the "Rocket" from Guardians of The Galaxy tutorial. I think it is in the clan forum, but anyway that is what got me into GIMP, and art. Also you are good in-game, and forum active as hell.

Yes.
Thank you bro, I will post it again here if any member of bomb wants to practice. Hope theres more good answers

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
In-game activity (0-10): 7, I dont know why my multiplayer doesnt work right now.

Crooks: The real reason I left this clan is because I didnt like new members or the way the act. I know some of them are really good persons but I want to have a new experience.
The Shield: Well this clan got dead 2 years ago, it was well made but sadly it ended.
Latin: I last in this clan less than the other 2, Tinerr, the leader; ended it and joined Tribe.

Why The Bomb Squad: Well, first why not the bomb squad? I know pretty much many members from this clan and this is the perfect choice. I really want to experience unique things from you guys. I want to be a new bomb squad member and hope I get the chance to! Any art you need ask me! I know sledgren the most and he is pretty cool. We had great abd matches.

How you can you contribute to us: Of course! I can make art. I was the crooks artist and my speciality are avvys, banners, textures and signatures

Art examples

Any bans/infractions: I had 3 I think in all this 5 years in toribash, I know they count but I was stupid at that time. LOL.

Other means of communication (e.g skype): Facebook: Santiago PCR hotmail: [email protected] Skype: none

Something about yourself: Well as some of you know, my gamertag or name is Spcr, I'm 16 and I was born in 1997, my first game was the power rangers, when I was like 6 years old, from 9 years old I had the 1 halo of the series, I loved it, but then I got the halo 2 and halo 3 game, it was amazing, if you want to add me, my gamertag is xSLWx Vesperal . I dedicate my time to the art, and im improving more each time. I like to help other in anything. Im am good at toribash? Well you tell me, I cant say if im good or not, but some of your members fought agaisnt me once. Now I have a girlfriend and her name is "Nathalie", also im from México! Ya México rocks. Anyways also my favorite editing program is GIMP.2 which I like more than Photoshop

Replays:

You have a good and long app, and I love your art. You're very forum active and sled seems to know that you're very nice and mature, I'll give a yes for most of the same reasons sled did.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
Forum Activity (0-10): 1 (have only really used to browse for textures on the art section)
Why The Bomb Squad: Im new to clans and have never been in one before but, id like to help out in wars and such. Also I know this is a single player game (1V1) but I know your team (clan) can help you become a better overall player and vice versa
How you can you contribute to us: I dont trash talk i would never give this clan a bad rep and am an above average skill level (according to me lol)
Something about yourself: something about myself,, im a wrestler (helps my tb), not a toribash elitist, and i like suplexes

Didn't really like the app. Terrible Forum activity. No

Originally Posted by spcr View Post

Art examples

Replays:

Awesome App, Awesome Replays, and Awesome Forum activity. I don't really see a downside to saying Yes.
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Clan Application
In-game Name:bat4676
Real Namenick names) Nick,Nicky
Belt:Black
In-game activity (0-10):9
Forum Activity (0-10):7
Any previous clans and why you left them:Because Fanta was weak
Why The Bomb Squad:It is the right clan for me
How you can you contribute to us:Spend more time training
Favorite mods:Mushu
Any bans/infractions:nope
Other means of communication (e.g skype):twitter Nicholas Uchiha
Something about yourself:I like watching Naruto Shippuden
Replays:Love dis clan
NARUTO SASUKEBROS
Bat, you say you're a 7 in forum activity, but it seems more like a 0 because you have only 2 posts, you probably don't know the meaning of loyalty, horrible app, and training is not going to help us as a whole, unless you do a lot of it. Horrible reasons, also mushu will not help us in clan wars. btw nobody uses twitter, especially for toribash communication

No
-----

You seem nice, you have an actual form of communication, you actually worked on your app, and I think you underrated yourself for forum activity. You have more than triple posts than i did when we joined (even though we've gotten stricter) and you seem to have skills in aikido, so i would suggest just practicing a bit with a larger arena. Also you're good with suplexes

I'll give a yes
Last edited by TheMutant; Nov 28, 2014 at 02:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
my ign is krispkrack, but I usually go by AJ. I'm 16, a 3rd dan, my rank is in the 2000's, and my win ratio is 63%
In-game activity would be a 10, as I am on about as often as vinyl..that's atleast 7 hours every day... don't judge me for not having a life. as for my forum activity, i'd say that's a 7 or 8, I just recently started getting on the forums, and all of my posts have been in the last week or so.
I used to be in future, I left cause it died. I used to be in krisp, I left cause it died. I used to be in cannibal, I left cause it died. I used to be in KnC, I left cause it's KnC.
my best mods are taido, boxshu, and abd.
I want to join the bomb cause vinyl. but really, this clan's fantastic. a good, serious clan, yet still pretty chill at the same time.
I can contribute in skill...sure I'll just go with that. by being here ~ vinyl 2014
no bans and no infractions.
my skype is krispkrack
...and you want something about my self... I write terrible comedy...that's about it
I have almost no replays as I refreshed my pc recently.. so I'll just give some terrible ones I made for the point of making bad replays
Last edited by Krisp; Jan 21, 2015 at 01:47 AM.
The Game Is Broken - Foxy