Toribash
i hope end up my set, or get some money to buy one, i am tryin to find out a good Tc shop, actually i got 50 reais to expend, erm, 50 reais = 29 or 30 USD, in a good tc shop it can worth 600k, then ill be able to sell all my stuff and buy new.
:^)
We're all in tourney6 mate. join there.

Edit: nevermind, Lucent left haha
DAMN.
Name: Lumi/Lumie
Gmt: +8:00
Forum/Irc Activity: I always log on in the forums, but I don't think I post that much. IRC: I don't really use the IRC, but I'll try.
Past Clans: [Lgnd], [Pride], [Arrow].
Best Mod: Aikido, AikidoBigDojo.
Talents: SP Replay Making.
Why do you want to join?: [a] looks like an active clan, and that's what I'm looking for. The members seem fun and nice, too. [a] has the potential to become an official clan.
Why should I let you?: I don't really have much talent besides replay making. I know some of the members in this clan. I think I can help the clan, and the clan can help me.
Info about yourself: I'm nice, and I play Toribash a lot. But I don't really go online that much. Thanks! I know that the application isn't that much, but thanks for the time.
yeah ok
I say definite yes. Lumie is a really nice gal and talented replay maker.
Last edited by Muur; Jan 15, 2011 at 06:40 AM. Reason: accidentally called Lumie a guy.
DAMN.
Originally Posted by Luminusian View Post
Name: Lumi/Lumie
Gmt: +8:00
Forum/Irc Activity: I always log on in the forums, but I don't think I post that much. IRC: I don't really use the IRC, but I'll try.
Past Clans: [Lgnd], [Pride], [Arrow].
Best Mod: Aikido, AikidoBigDojo.
Talents: SP Replay Making.
Why do you want to join?: [a] looks like an active clan, and that's what I'm looking for. The members seem fun and nice, too. [a] has the potential to become an official clan.
Why should I let you?: I don't really have much talent besides replay making. I know some of the members in this clan. I think I can help the clan, and the clan can help me.
Info about yourself: I'm nice, and I play Toribash a lot. But I don't really go online that much. Thanks! I know that the application isn't that much, but thanks for the time.

I knew this guy awhile back ago. He seems fine too me, good grammar and spelling, seems decent, I'd say yes, If I was in this clan. :U
It's. . . been too long.