Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by noobstatus View Post
when will the video be posted :]

Maybe in thursday or friday
<3[RSO|INDONIZER|PR0NE|L3RK|TROOPERX01|GUM|MOCUCHA|Sig Pic]<3
president the weak and shameful clan [-a]archangels are now enemys to Country me and inoobbruh went in there server that said *archangels want war* soon as we come in they are flaming us calling us noobs then after me and inoobbruh was pwning the sh1t out of them they deop me and start muteing us and cursing at us keep in mind we said nothing bad towards them until they went over board claiming i pinged on purpose i didnt ping on purpose my laptop had bad connection this clan is shameful and needs to be disbanded but its ok there clan wont last long
Last edited by noobstatus; Dec 22, 2011 at 01:57 AM.
what you mean you got 3 kids?
president the weak and shameful clan [-a]archangels are now enemys to Country me and inoobbruh went in there server that said *archangels want war* soon as we come in they are flaming us calling us noobs then after me and inoobbruh was pwning the sh1t out of them they deop me and start muteing us and cursing at us keep in mind we said nothing bad towards them until they went over board claiming i pinged on purpose i didnt ping on purpose my laptop had bad connection this clan is shameful and needs to be disbanded but its ok there clan wont last long

Ok ill pit archangles to enemies

LOL
do have the screen shoot??

orang, calm down, we dont know who's in the right and bad side
no offense
EX 2nd Rank: King of [illusion] clan
[email protected]
illusion if i thought a screenshot was needed to embarass them i wud have trust me i wud love to do that but we were calm and cool and just kept pwning lol they r trash Nuff said
Originally Posted by iNoobBruh View Post
illusion if i thought a screenshot was needed to embarass them i wud have trust me i wud love to do that but we were calm and cool and just kept pwning lol they r trash Nuff said

Ok idc about that we must try make this clan good and be an official clan
Originally Posted by iNoobBruh View Post

nyeh
but u still must to be reponsible to all of ur words that have been writen by u in here

:no offense
i just want to help
-----
quoted from archangel

Originally Posted by Datsick View Post
Yes we called them noob. That was there names. We muted him cause he was flamming. He kept pinging so he wasn't oped. He uses horrible grammar, which automatically pisses me off. He says our clan won't last long? He's already on thin ice with his clan after that stunt he pulled banning us from our own server while we were warring. Also, don't post here again.

Last edited by illusionistalfa; Dec 22, 2011 at 06:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
EX 2nd Rank: King of [illusion] clan
[email protected]
Here's My Replays hope im not too late... choose what you like...and dont choose what you dont like
Attached Files
360 Sweep Core Kick.rpl (99.3 KB, 4 views)
RX - CRANK IT.rpl (184.3 KB, 4 views)
Decap.rpl (90.5 KB, 3 views)
Corkx.rpl (63.7 KB, 3 views)
Greeeeef.rpl (68.9 KB, 3 views)