Toribash
View Poll Results: Should jcmert be kicked from Demonic?
Yes, he should be kicked
15 Votes / 71.43%
No, he should stay
6 Votes / 28.57%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by swyne View Post
where?a seperate website?

naaaaa an organisation on org tread
k?
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
here you go dark.dark was the first one to respond to my post and as a result he got a free avatar made with adobe's photoshop CS6 beta!worked on it for about an hour now so with out further a do, dark,here ya go.
Attached Thumbnails
DARKDRANZ Without text.jpg   DARKDRANZ With text.jpg  
Inactive Due to RL Issues.
But I still love [l]. I also love you.
awsome
i take it
thx bro
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
no problem glad you like it
u rly did a good job btw what program u used?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
adobe sent me(because im subscribed to them though email)adobe Photoshop CS6 Beta,but its bassicly CS5 which is what i have the full version of now
-----
so yea CS6
-----
i keep trying to make replays worthy of being in one of dark dranz organically bomb diffusing bonerific cancer curing nipple punching duke nukem voice over sexy piece of cinematography.i hope this is good enough
Attached Files
Pigglet power kick.rpl (24.9 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Swyne; Mar 10, 2011 at 05:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by swyne View Post
i keep trying to make replays worthy of being in one of dark dranz organically bomb diffusing bonerific cancer curing nipple punching duke nukem voice over sexy piece of cinematography.i hope this is good enough

omg philosofia? well i'm gonna sell a set to host the next event
it will be a replay event
this is what will happen:

Grenader replay event: the best boomer
simple and hard cause u need to do at least 2 booms on uke idk who can make 3 but we'll see it
the price would be:
1st place: 15k
2nd: 8k
3rd: 2k

well i just need to get at least 40k cause if i calculate well i'll got at least
27k at the end and 29k if there is no 3rd place

what all u think?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Vargrimstn View Post
how do i join demonic and what are the minimum requirements?

Hey vagrimstn, The minimum requirements are a post count of 50, as far as I can tell thats about it.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...