Toribash
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
-_-, you trolled me lol , btw , on the show yourself thread , it looks like you have sideburns on the first picture , looks nice though

Btw , can anyone here teach me how to draw anime on cs6 or gimp , would be nice to make textures from my favorite characters .

Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
11.5 years old.

but you multiply it with 2

Yes I have, but it just a short hair and not really that long, it just my side hair that really messy, lol. And also I always shave my sideburn.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Can you guys check out my new track on the music thread?

Kakajade, I didn't notice you O.o welcome to Suki. <- How late is this? :P
blue
pink
Btw , can anyone here teach me how to draw anime on cs6 or gimp , would be nice to make textures from my favorite characters .

You need to watch anime. Not to draw.
Firstly, you need to know bassics. Try draw your characters on the usual paper.
If you feel lucky or if you really like what did you draw on the paper, here my advice. In ps you can use your pentool. Setup your brush first: size, kind of brush, color, etc. Make one line with pentool, right click, stroke path. Then chose "brush" and put tick on "Simulate Pressure". And repeat these steps in each line. Done!
Last edited by CroKO; Jul 25, 2014 at 02:01 PM.
Really ? People of nao call me Bwakajade or Bakajade or Poopjade :s

Also CroKo , thanks , i will try it .

Also , i don't watch enought anime a day , i only watch 3 episodes a day :l , i wanna be more into anime :$ , i am watching Samurai Champloo now , it has 26 episodes i believe , i only watched 9 of them , i will today watch 3 episodes or more idk , but you guy's need to play Getamped2 with me , it's a kind of anime fight game , it doesn't need a lot of mb , 256mb to download i believe . You can make your own skins from your favorite anime , thats cool
You are pretty young to shave bro , wait till you are my age lol

You still didn't see the hidden text on my post above?
But I like being called young. :3

But how old are you? You should post your birthday if you want on the birthday thread, so we can know each other.

Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Can you guys check out my new track on the music thread?

Kakajade, I didn't notice you O.o welcome to Suki. <- How late is this? :P

I'm rarely check the music thread, imma check it now.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]