Ranking
Originally Posted by Nellis View Post
Ishi looks like a spartan from 300.

"TONIGHT! WE DINE! IN TORI-HELL!!!"

... how do you people even manage to dress yourself in the morning? Lord_inquisitor: we check in frequently, we just don't post mindless dribble all the time
<( O )>
Originally Posted by Cevius View Post
Lord_inquisitor: we check in frequently, we just don't post mindless dribble all the time

I know. I need the other admins to post the info i need to give them charcters. That's what i meant. Maybe I'll PM the missing ones...
-----
There will be no more previews. I will try to get the issue out by Oct. 1st like i promised, but if I don't you'll just have to wait. :P
Last edited by Lord_Inquisitor; Sep 24, 2007 at 10:55 PM.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
dude those pics are awsome!!!

can u do one of me?

MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A PSYCHO KILLER!!! lol

ps. i love your art
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
No. He stated that no more new people will be added.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
I just finished the first page of the next issue. Things aren't looking good for me getting it out on Oct. 1st. Too much school work (3 f-ing essays and 2 tests!!!) So don't go crazy if I don't get it out by the first like I said I would.
-----
Bloodbath, its "SURVIVE" not "servive."

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
That's true. It is indeed a fortuitous turn of events. I still have to finish Clbck. After that, I have approx. 8 pages of comic to draw. Oh, 666, you get the first entrance scene (fountain of blood thing) because its awesome.
-----
Donations Still Welcome

Okay, there is no way I'm going to finish the comic by the 1st, barring some miracle, so I've decided to post an unfinished half of the part of the barfight with 666 that's coming soon. Its my character. Enjoy!

DONATIONS WELCOME! PLZ!

WOW....... that is totally friggen amazing
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing