Ranking
Oh you did it?
Surprisingly similar to my one isnt it?

I don't know where you got my texture from, but stealing my work and say to others that its yours sucks. The poor try to edit it doesn't make it better.
Explain yourself.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
great he went offline. I think this case is clear. I'm not what the consequences could be... report maybe? what do YOU all think about it?
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
I say don't because he can copy what ever he sees he is just born with it
? so its ok to tell shit?
ofc he edited a head texture from me,edited it and told it was done by him, but I din't sold him anything. I don't know where he got the head text from.
AHD, you can report him for plagiarism if you want. But do what you feel the best thing is.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures