Ranking
Originally Posted by EicMontain View Post
Can i be "ranked" yet? If not can i have some tips on how i can be promoted?

no double posting number 1. Number two, relax an be patient We are working on getting you to official member stats as we speak. we're basically just making sure everyone's on the Same page before we carry out the promotions.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Can i be "ranked" yet? If not can i have some tips on how i can be promoted?

Just a general explanation;

Two things; Time and activity.

You need to show that you are committed to the clan over time, not just for a couple of weeks. It is rare that someone be promoted to a higher position with-in a month of joining.

The second part is just common sense.
If you want to be in the council, be really active in the forum, help organise, etc.
If you want to be a war disciple/commander, help out in wars.
If you want to be a recruiter, help out in recruiting.
Do these things consistently, and someone will notice.
(Also posting here and asking for a position doesn't do anything, you will be promoted when you deserve it.)
Last edited by Blue; Feb 9, 2015 at 10:49 AM.
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
no double posting number 1. Number two, relax an be patient We are working on getting you to official member stats as we speak. we're basically just making sure everyone's on the Same page before we carry out the promotions.

ty, all I wanted to know is what was going on, everything seems to be moving a bit slow atm is all
Men are the best cooks, because with two eggs, one sausage, and a little bit of milk, he can fill a girl's tummy for nine months.
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
Just a general explanation;

Two things; Time and activity.

You need to show that you are committed to the clan over time, not just for a couple of weeks. It is rare that someone be promoted to a higher position with-in a month of joining.

The second part is just common sense.
If you want to be in the council, be really active in the forum, help organise, etc.
If you want to be a war disciple/commander, help out in wars.
If you want to be a recruiter, help out in recruiting.
Do these things consistently, and someone will notice.
(Also posting here and asking for a position doesn't do anything, you will be promoted when you deserve it.)

has anyone been promoted ina month?
(Origin)
I have. I became a freshmen in like 3 weeks and joined the council in about 4. Or let me double check.
[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]||-XteraCw-|| [COLOR="purple"] Member of [COLOR="blue"] Origin Council
Im pretty sure we have one person on the list to be moved up to freshman. Have to check an see whats going on with the others. If a answers not given the leaders will decide before the end of the week.
can i be a recruiter since demon left?
Men are the best cooks, because with two eggs, one sausage, and a little bit of milk, he can fill a girl's tummy for nine months.
can i be a recruiter since demon left?

I have to see where your skill is ln recruiting. Not saying its going to happen, but we will see what happens in the next few weeks. You have to be really active to get that job.
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
I have to see where your skill is ln recruiting. Not saying its going to happen, but we will see what happens in the next few weeks. You have to be really active to get that job.

Not trying to take eic's place, but do you think I'm good enough to be a recruiter? I'd say I'm active enough but would have to work on the Aikido abit. Idk, just what o_OMEGLES told me In the Skype chat really motivated me
(Origin)
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
Not trying to take eic's place, but do you think I'm good enough to be a recruiter? I'd say I'm active enough but would have to work on the Aikido abit. Idk, just what o_OMEGLES told me In the Skype chat really motivated me

you would be as will. I wanna test both of you guys to see who does batter.who ever does batter can get the job. I most likely will do that not sure yet. Just be active both of you an if you show me thst im sure you will get a shot to prove it to me.