Toribash
Alright, for all of you nerds to get a tickling fancy, I added custom titles and level systems for you.

If you want a custom title, PM me, only people at level 30 or above can qualify.

Now, with that straightened out, I'll try to keep the first page organized. Let's find some new artwork for it shall we? Let's also advertise it more >_>
Ground texture.
I only give two. Because the rest is my Swimming, I won't post those
Attached Images
DCC10.jpg (8.8 KB, 13 views)
DCC25.jpg (6.6 KB, 14 views)
Do you believe you have potential? I believe that I have potential, because I believe that I have mental momentum in which can be transferred toward my desired growth.

References? I have played Wushu.

Belt? My true belt is unknown...

Email? [email protected]

Requested Teacher? FaiLxD is my requested teacher.

Myself; I may not be very respected as an individual. I'd learned to disregard my low status and try to work my way back up to being 'normal.' I have chosen FaiLxD as my teacher because she is the cleanest person that I can think of. I'm dedicated to learn, and having a teacher is bounds ahead of not having one on the path to success.

I hope my aforementioned dedication curves my potential into an upward spiral, me seeping with great things to share and discuss with other students. Although, as stated before, I am seldom treated with respect. Ergo, I hope to change that quickly.
Originally Posted by Ootogi View Post
I hope my aforementioned dedication curves my potential into an upward spiral, me seeping with great things to share and discuss with other students. Although, as stated before, I am seldom treated with respect. Ergo, I hope to change that quickly.

Get a life.
Romanovsky, last time I checked, you aren't FaiLxD. I'm going to ignore my problems and move on, from now on. Atleast the ones that will never be fixed.

Wushu is not inclusive to this context.
Ootogi, last time I checked, your problems, are the Leaf Dojo's problems. If you have problems, we have problems. It reflects student on master. Your problems are so ridiculously severe, I can't possibly ignore them, Mrs. Terlupa.
Do you believe you have potential? Yes
References? Roman.
Belt? Blue
Email? [email protected](I was a Star Wars fan then ¬_¬)
Requested Teacher? Roman.

My Essay: I am a Toribasher like anyone else. But, I actually have potential to be a great student and to kill those in my path of Glory. I will fight to be a great student like anyone else. I try my hardest on anything, so I have no need to back down when I have made it in TB this far. I may not be so good when I join, but I will be the best damn student you guys may ever get. That's a paragraph about myself, now for the Honored Roman.

Ah Roman, when I first met him ingame, he seemed like a competitive type of player, but, in my eyes, I see a great Toribasher and I am honored to go to the reaches of hell and back with him as his student. He seems like a skillful player, like the one who has Vigor in his heart and he never backs down. He is also pretty funny, making some damn funny Puns. To me, hes Jeff Dunham, Except without the Puppets and Ventriloquism. But dammit, he is the best teacher to get in these dark times of pain and suffering. That's his Paragraph, and this is my app.
Last edited by TheSamurai0926; Jul 16, 2010 at 07:35 AM.