yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Belt and qi: I'm a green belt. Was a 5th dan. And sold it. And my old account was meloman766. ( UricHunt2 Said i may app here. )

GMT: -5

Your Strongest Mod: Teak.

Self Description: Hi. Im MeloDude. I suck at writing about myself. So if its awful. Don't be hatin'. So. I play toribash ( no der ) I'm a RTS wizzard ( Trust me starcraft ). And i have no idea what else to say. As said before. I suck at this kind of thing.

Past Clans: VIP. Left to inactive members.

Are you active on forums?

On every day. For 1 hour +

Mhmm >>> Also Toribashem is very sexy that's the main reason i want to join. <<< Yeah
Last edited by MeloDude; Nov 10, 2009 at 05:11 AM.
Edited his post so he gets a yes from me
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
And if somebody could test him.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Yay!
Holy Demon
...be afraid

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I'm on my bad comp ( its my moms :|). And toribash runs bad. And no. I dont own Torideath. I sold Meloman766 to Warrior1 Who sold it to Some guy. Who then sold it to skillz66 Who then Traded it for torideath. Its a long line of selling trading etc.