Endurance Onslaught 6.0
What ynvaser sais

Sorry for late reply.

Yes, I invited him. He is really good at aikido and a bit at wushu.
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Why should Death Plague consider you?: Because i am a fairly good player, i dont f*ck around with people, and i can offer some music for a clan video beacuse i make some myself and i want to make some new friends and just have fun playing with you guys.
Write one or two paragraphs about yourself.I am a kind person, i dont like to piss anyone off, i am a honest person too, honesty is the most important thing to me, i dont like liars. i love to get to know new people and play with them at the moment i am not very active, beacuse i am too busy with my homework and other stuff like that.. i hope that you guys like me.
Best mod: aikido/aikido BD
Referrals(who recommended you join this clan): ynvaser
How many times have you been banned or infracted: propably banned once or twice from a random server without a reason.
Previous Clans: Ninjas On Fire [NoF]
Why did you leave/get kicked out of the clans?: because everyone was inactive and people started to fight with eachother. eventually there was 2 people left and the clan died.
Skills in TB community (Do you have anything else to add? Or special skills like making textures, video making, coding skills, etc.): i make music with reason and fruity loops. nothing special

Thanks for reading!
Attached Images
disbwoyy.jpg (13.4 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by gg; Aug 16, 2011 at 04:50 PM.
Snaykie#0020 GG
Cn you post some replays?
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Why should Death Plague consider you?: Because I am good at aikido, and I love ParZ and I would do anything for her.
Write one or two paragraphs about yourself: I am good at aikido, I also do kung-fu in real life, blue belt. I can cork in real life, learning it at toribash at the moment. I am kind, and I don't insult people.
Best mod: aikido
Referrals(who recommended you join this clan): /
How many times have you been banned or infracted: 0
Previous Clans: None.
Why did you leave/get kicked out of the clans?: /
Skills in TB community (Do you have anything else to add? Or special skills like making textures, video making, coding skills, etc.): /

Please accept me.
You can't just get in because you love our leader O_O
Post some replays, ok?
Originally Posted by DisBwoYY View Post
Why should Death Plague consider you?: Because i am a fairly good player, i dont f*ck around with people, and i can offer some music for a clan video beacuse i make some myself and i want to make some new friends and just have fun playing with you guys.
Write one or two paragraphs about yourself.I am a kind person, i dont like to piss anyone off, i am a honest person too, honesty is the most important thing to me, i dont like liars. i love to get to know new people and play with them at the moment i am not very active, beacuse i am too busy with my homework and other stuff like that.. i hope that you guys like me.
How many times have you been banned or infracted: propably banned once or twice from a random server without a reason.
Why did you leave/get kicked out of the clans?: because everyone was inactive and people started to fight with eachother. eventually there was 2 people left and the clan died.
Skills in TB community (Do you have anything else to add? Or special skills like making textures, video making, coding skills, etc.): i make music with reason and fruity loops. nothing special

Thanks for reading!

Referral from Ynvaser = you at least have potential in-game. From your application you seem mature, and you followed with what the first post said, despite not posting replays. You get my yes.

*Wait for some other members to vote though please

Originally Posted by IloveParZ View Post
Why should Death Plague consider you?: Because I am good at aikido, and I love ParZ and I would do anything for her.
Write one or two paragraphs about yourself: I am good at aikido, I also do kung-fu in real life, blue belt. I can cork in real life, learning it at toribash at the moment. I am kind, and I don't insult people.
Best mod: aikido
Referrals(who recommended you join this clan): /
How many times have you been banned or infracted: 0
Previous Clans: None.
Why did you leave/get kicked out of the clans?: /
Skills in TB community (Do you have anything else to add? Or special skills like making textures, video making, coding skills, etc.): /

Please accept me.

Who're you? -.-'
Originally Posted by DisBwoYY View Post

Thanks for reading!

Ok, gets a yes from me too then. But I still want to see some replays, they may change my mind.