Toribash
It's not irmantasx either and smartphone, use the app and not the old one.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Preferred name (real names can be included):Sean
Gender (Just curious):Male :/
Qi/Belt: Second Dan Black Belt - Qi: 2656
Forum Activity 1-10/10: Rarely offline (8.8 )
In-game Activity 1-10/10:
Everyday (10)
Best mod (aikido, aikido big dojo, wushu, judo, taekkyon, lenshu, other [please state]):My Best are Taekkyon and Aikido, you could say im good at judo but its all bout luck so not REALLY counting it as a best mod :/
Favourite mod:Taekkyon
Reason for applying (please don't state that you like the clan etc.):One of my friends suggested and u guys look really skilled! I see so many of your members around. (My friend is ldiot)
Contribution to our clan if accepted:I will show my true Skill to try to earn more respect for this clan and get more members to join
Special Skills (e.g. Art):Not really one, i can make heads but not detailed. Like my current head. Id say im a decent head maker but not nearly as good as ldiot. Id give myself a 5.5/10
Time Zone (GMT): +1
Type of fighter (e.g. Defense): Agressive and Tactical (at times :3)
Previous Clans (Include why you left/got kicked etc):Hmm thats a hard one. I cant remember because i took a year off tb. But right now im in spin and im just not feeling the fun :/ No one barely ever talks to me so i just got bored of them and deciding to leave.
Additional information (list/paragraph/replays): Yep i got a replay or 2...5 xD im most proud of art of spin and hard blood. Others are really just for fun:
Attached Files
-Class D - TrickShotter.rpl (84.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Hevyfir3; Apr 21, 2012 at 02:46 AM.
Originally Posted by Hevyfir3 View Post
Preferred name (real names can be included):Sean
Gender (Just curious):Male :/
Qi/Belt: Second Dan Black Belt - Qi: 2656
Forum Activity 1-10/10: Rarely offline (8.8 )
In-game Activity 1-10/10:Everyday (10)
Best mod (aikido, aikido big dojo, wushu, judo, taekkyon, lenshu, other [please state]):My Best are Taekkyon and Aikido, you could say im good at judo but its all bout luck so not REALLY counting it as a best mod :/
Favourite mod:Taekkyon
Reason for applying (please don't state that you like the clan etc.):One of my friends suggested and u guys look really skilled! I see so many of your members around. (My friend is ldiot)
Contribution to our clan if accepted:I will show my true Skill to try to earn more respect for this clan and get more members to join
Special Skills (e.g. Art):Not really one, i can make heads but not detailed. Like my current head. Id say im a decent head maker but not nearly as good as ldiot. Id give myself a 5.5/10
Time Zone (GMT): +1
Type of fighter (e.g. Defense): Agressive and Tactical (at times :3)
Previous Clans (Include why you left/got kicked etc):Hmm thats a hard one. I cant remember because i took a year off tb. But right now im in spin and im just not feeling the fun :/ No one barely ever talks to me so i just got bored of them and deciding to leave.
Additional information (list/paragraph/replays): Yep i got a replay or 2...5 xD im most proud of art of spin and hard blood. Others are really just for fun:

Got to say yes. And thank you for that comment :3. But as I have seen your replays they are good but sometimes you can lose flow.
Where does the Earth truly lead me? I continue to wonder.
What exactly do you do on the forum? You don't seem to be very active from my perspective.
BF4 PC: TerrorSketch
Planet Side 2: TerrorSketch
i say yes but you need to be more forum active
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][-projectv] linkhunter damphir irmantasx cozzakilll clipsall xthemistx masterexploder aero lololerz kameron DONKEY KONG!

They In My Sig Only Because They Are Special. :)
We are now discussing you.
Where does the Earth truly lead me? I continue to wonder.
Preferred name (real names can be included)unkin(TB), Azhar
Gender (Just curious):male
Qi/Belt:929
Forum Activity 1-10/10:IDk i just back from inactive but since i played TB again i've active on forum for more than 12 hours
In-game Activity 1-10/10:IDk i just back from inactive but since i played TB again i've active in game for more than 12 hours
Best mod (aikido, aikido big dojo, wushu, judo, taekkyon, lenshu, other [please state]):aikido BD
Favourite mod:aikido
Reason for applying (please don't state that you like the clan etc.):i've a friend here and an enemy that becomes a friend so i think i'll have another friend to accompany me or teach me or else and i've tryed to join this clan since the clan name still chicken (1 year ago) but may be you dont know about it (i am using an alt that time) so please accept me this time
Contribution to our clan if accepted:IDk but i think a leader of a clan arent finding some contributions that he'll got from his member but i think this leader clan are finding for a friend that want to fight together(trying to be the best) ,playing together , help each other
Special Skills (e.g. Art): -
Time Zone (GMT):+7
Type of fighter (e.g. Defense):
Previous Clans (Include why you left/got kicked etc):kittens;inactive,pro;privacy problem with the leader
Additional information (list/paragraph/replays):
Attached Files
epic fight.rpl (526.0 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by Dunkin View Post
Preferred name (real names can be included)unkin(TB), Azhar
Gender (Just curious):male
Qi/Belt:929
Forum Activity 1-10/10:IDk i just back from inactive but since i played TB again i've active on forum for more than 12 hours
In-game Activity 1-10/10:IDk i just back from inactive but since i played TB again i've active in game for more than 12 hours
Best mod (aikido, aikido big dojo, wushu, judo, taekkyon, lenshu, other [please state]):aikido BD
Favourite mod:aikido
Reason for applying (please don't state that you like the clan etc.):i've a friend here and an enemy that becomes a friend so i think i'll have another friend to accompany me or teach me or else and i've tryed to join this clan since the clan name still chicken (1 year ago) but may be you dont know about it (i am using an alt that time) so please accept me this time
Contribution to our clan if accepted:IDk but i think a leader of a clan arent finding some contributions that he'll got from his member but i think this leader clan are finding for a friend that want to fight together(trying to be the best) ,playing together , help each other
Special Skills (e.g. Art): -
Time Zone (GMT):+7
Type of fighter (e.g. Defense):
Previous Clans (Include why you left/got kicked etc):kittens;inactive,pro;privacy problem with the leader
Additional information (list/paragraph/replays):

I'd say that this is good enough but you didn't show any special skills, I know that you are good for a brown belt because I played you before, i'd recommend you but i'll have to talk to Loled about it.