Ranking
Originally Posted by Vradomor View Post
No to everyone since my last post, page 50. I have read them all. They are all bad.

Most of them should take the time to realize their faults and go correct them , but i doubt any will , for they don't seem too dedicated to joining rust . 'Way i see it , they're just looking for a tag.

Originally Posted by Vradomor View Post
Look, if any of you are having trouble forming an app, go to page 48 or 49 and look at OFingerzO's app. Take example from it- it is excellent.

Maybe Uncle or soap should add it to the OP so new applicants could see it when they go to C/p the application to file out.
If not mine , soap could use another good app or possibly create a random one that meets all the requirements.

All in all , all of those apps were horrible , to future applicants, please avoid making apps such as those , they're a complete waste of both your time for making the app and a waste of our time for reading it.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
God there are way too many meanings for OP aren't there....

And yea, do what fingerz said and stuff for future applicants.
Hi, my name in real life is Nick and I am 22 years old I am very good at grammar and I am very generous. I could donate max 10k because that's how much I make in a day. I would be very happy to participate in this clan and all events in this clan I am 2nd Dan black belt with rank 500 (at least couple days ago). I wanna join this clan cause it looks very active and the people in this clan are very funny and awesome and soap is a total baller :3 I wanna help this clan with my skills. I am on the forums and in-game everyday, plus I know half the players in this clan. But they don't know me I just always see them in-game you probably never see me because I'm always in akkido or judo tourneys. When you are in-game just tell me to join a server and you can test me. Also I have not started posting until this month. And my rank is 10k now because I've been paying a attention to joining this clan. The reason no one knows me in this clan, but I know them is because you guys are too cool to remember me anyway hope my edit gets me in this clan. I really like this clan so I hope I get accepted.

Please consider me a good member in you clan.
Attached Files
twist.rpl (54.8 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by tictacky2; May 13, 2013 at 07:19 AM.
I don't think I've ever seen you ingame. You have 90 posts. Why would you tell us your rank a couple days ago? Why not tell us your rank now? App was pretty bad in general.

Oh. And offtopic. You say you're good at grammar, but that entire paragraph is 2 sentences when it should be 6 or 7.

No from me.
Originally Posted by tictacky2 View Post
Hi, my name in real life is Nick and I am 22 years old I am very good at grammar and I am very generous I could donate max 10k because that's how much I make in a day I would be very happy to participate in this clan and all events in this clan I am 2nd Dan black belt with rank 500 (at least couple days ago) I wanna join this clan cause it looks very active and the people in this clan are very funny and awesome and soap is a total baller :3 I wanna help this clan with my skills. I am on the forums and in-game everyday, plus I know half the players in this clan.

Please consider me a good member in you clan.

Well your grammar was alright, but you didn't use any punctuation until the very end. That is irrelevant, but like I have told everybody else, prove to me that you want to be a part of Rust. Also, this application looks like a mass produced application, because you did not mention Rust or any of its members in the application, besides Soap.
Last edited by Bagel; May 13, 2013 at 05:06 AM.

Experience

If he knows half the members in the clan, I'm not one of them. Never seen him around.

It's a NO until you make the app specific to rust. Some replays would be good.
-----
Oh, he did mention how Soap is a baller. Eh, still bad app.

Y'all need replays.
Last edited by Vradomor; May 13, 2013 at 03:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
I remember when I used to try to say I was over the age of 20 when I was 10. Those were the days.

eeeeee NO.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Umm, how am I a stalker O_O.
-----
And I had a reason for my rank.
-----
Marines aren't that bad.
-----
And Pamaaj might remember me right?
Last edited by tictacky2; May 13, 2013 at 01:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump