Toribash
Rav you make a good point, but I must let you know that he has another account, and that the 50 atk and 60 str is a pure account that Tubba75(Zac), Obama, and I are all working on.
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
Total pvp drop loot=7m

Total pvp drop loot=32m

Total pvp drop loot=41.2m, over 2 days? Your either no-lifing as fuck or your lieing.

>50 att
>60 str
>GWD
Nope.

Oh, and

Special PvP drops

These are special items that can be obtained as drops from PvP worlds. All but a few other items in RuneScape can also be dropped more commonly and in greater numbers from these special PvP drops. 
 Corrupt dragon equipment

Corrupt dragon equipment have the same stats and boosts as normal dragon equipment, but have a limited amount of time to use (30 minutes), and are available to free-to-play  players. They are an extremely rare drop, but you can improve your  chances of getting this drop by increasing your EP. They can be bought  and sold on the Grand Exchange, but only when unused. 
IMPORTANT: Since Corrupt dragon equipment is also  available to non-members, it has no special attack in non member worlds.  Keep this in mind when purchasing (or using) dragon equipment. 
 Brawling gloves (m)

There are 13 kinds of Brawling gloves. These gloves add experience to certain skills while training in PvP worlds. They provide as much as 400% bonus (additive) to experience, quadrupling the usual experience gained. 
 Ancient Warriors' Equipment (m)

Main article: Ancient Warriors' Equipment
  The Ancient Warrior equipment all come in two states: 

• Level 78 requirements that will last 1 hour of combat - skill requirement depends on the individual items
  • Level 20 requirements that will last 15 minutes. IMPORTANT: Level 20 equipment has NO SPECIAL ATTACK
The list of available equipment are as follows: Artifacts Sometimes, you will get ancient artefacts. These can be traded to Mandrith in Edgeville bank or Nastroth in Lumbridge castle for a set amount of coins. Free players can only get up to the Bandos Scrimshaw (50k), while Members can get everything. Artefact Price Broken statue headdress 5,000 coins Third age carafe 10,000 coins Bronzed dragon claw 20,000 coins Ancient psaltery bridge 30,000 coins Saradomin amphora 40,000 coins Bandos scrimshaw 50,000 coins Saradomin carving 75,000 coins Zamorak medallion 100,000 coins Armadyl totem 150,000 coins Guthixian brazier 200,000 coins Ruby chalice 250,000 coins Bandos statuette 300,000 coins Saradomin statuette 400,000 coins Zamorak statuette 500,000 coins Armadyl statuette 750,000 coins Seren statuette 1,000,000 coins Ancient statuette 5,000,000 coins
Notice the lack of a "banana" on the list of PvP drops.
Get out.

Served...
The guy could've had a banana to eat..

can't really argue for Obama
Pics?

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Originally Posted by may0naise View Post
The guy could've had a banana to eat..

can't really argue for Obama
Pics?

Who brings a banana for health, like why would he use bananas as apposed to something that helps way more. Like monkfish, sharks, rocktails, hell I think shrimp give more HP.
Originally Posted by Ponzo View Post
[CENTER]
PvP in Runescape?

PvP is Player vs Player. Which is when players can fight for fun, fortune, or fame. PvP in Runescape is different then most MMOs, you enter a PvP/Bh world and the items you use are at risk. If you die you will lose the items your carrying. Also some players have a "specialty" such as people with 1 defence. They will have high Attack and Strength even though they will be hit more often, their attacks will hit hard. So it's adviced you don't take anything your not ready to lose with you in PvP.

Minigames?

There are many minigames in Runescape. They often have a reward involved. Minigames can use your combat skills, your other non-combat skills, both, your intelligience, or anything else.

PvP in a minigame.

PvP in Runescape?

PvP is Player vs Player. Which is when players can fight for fun, fortune, or fame. PvP in Runescape is different then most MMOs, you enter a PvP/Bh world and the items you use are at risk. If you die you will lose the items your carrying. Also some players have a "specialty" such as people with 1 defence. They will have high Attack and Strength even though they will be hit more often, their attacks will hit hard. So it's adviced you don't take anything your not ready to lose with you in PvP.

notice anything repetitive?

(might wanna fix that)

anyway, when i can finally scrounge up enough free money from the internet i'll become a member...or just give up and use a credit card. level 50 currently, takes a shit load more time to level up now. ;c
Nah once you get to lvl 79 its ~190k xp to lvl up. Still not too much but its getting up there. If you haven't played rs for real (not botted). They do take quite a long time. Being a member does make everything faster though.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

I never knew magic tree seeds were so expensive, it's just 13k xp each for 280k. I'm stuck with willow tree seeds since it's the most reasonably priced seed at 2k each, and 1.1k xp
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set