Toribash
Your name: SuperNada
Age (must be over 13. No lying, we will find out): 2 years old!!
Qi (must be over 1200): 4321!!
Posts (must be over 100):!!!!
How many hours a day you play:24h forOmega!!
Past Clans: Here!!
Best Mod:Wushu/Aikido
Ban/infraction history: erm.. too long to post D:
Anything you can contribute to the clan (art, textures, fighting, items, tc, etc. If textures, please post examples): art, Fighting sure, TC...!!!
Active ingame/forums/IRC: ingame: YES!! forums: i need to say? IRC:Nooo!!
Can i join
Your nameemietrius Cress
Age (must be over 13. No lying, we will find out):I Am 13

Qi (must be over 1200): 2000
Posts (must be over 100):yes
How many hours a day you play:5 hours
Past Clans: Evil and Evolution
Best Mod:KickBox
Ban/infraction history:Guy got me ma i cursed
Anything you can contribute to the clan (art, textures, fighting, items, tc, etc. If textures, please post examples):Textures
Active ingame/forums/IRCont know how to do

We've had some bad experiences with some immature members in the past so unless you can prove your maturity and or potential worth as a member, you will most likely be denied. I hope you don't feel bitter if that's the case.

Demie "Age (must be over 13. No lying, we will find out):I Am 13" Along with lying about post count aswell as "Guy got me ma i cursed" isn't gonna help a plea for maturity so far.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
we should get to know him a bit before he can join ..

but in the mean time its a no from me...
Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?
I'm kinda in the same boat as sagi, for now its a no from me, also he only has 12 posts which isn't a good sign to me
iCoF l OLDA l OoT
COGNITION OF FRUITS
well if you guys remember we also have had a problem with texture thievery. And his avy is clearly a head that cevius made.... I say no. But if you'd like to post some examples of your artwork I might change my mind.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz