Toribash
Originally Posted by Michstaa View Post
i agree with jonggi. i think he needs a slightly better reason then i want to be in a clan and u guys seems to be cool

I also agree with Jonggi.
adotEngine : TOMATOES!
Jonggi : POTATOES! Copycat!
Originally Posted by adotEngine View Post
I also agree with Jonggi.

it is over now, he has left our forums.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Heya. Its me again, I have been around for just over a week now and have a question, am I officially in now?

EDIT: Here you guys go. if you want a resize just ask.:
Last edited by VayneKuagari; Dec 19, 2009 at 06:27 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Originally Posted by thegrimreaper View Post
Heya. Its me again, I have been around for just over a week now and have a question, am I officially in now?

EDIT: Here you guys go. if you want a resize just ask.:

Your week ends on tuesday. By that time I will bring up the poll in the private forum.

Also, that's a nice sign there, grim. Could you resize it? And make another one saying "REJECTED".

RIP ∑
master of the universe
i remade the stamp because that one didn't like resizing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Post this in the art thread from now on. I realized we're going off topic. And could you remove the white background and border? And just make it the logo itself? Thanks
RIP ∑
master of the universe
In-Game Name: BloodTori
Belt/Qi: Blue belt, 306 QI
Reference from any member(s) of the clan: nope
Reference from notable any person(s): nope
GMT (TimeZone): +1
Preferred modes: Aikido, Joust, Soccer, Twinswords
Previous clans: Beta (old clan, it's gone now and i left)
Why do you want to join: Because the clan name attracted me and i've read alot in your forum before this
Why should we let you join: Because i can help people and get helped, so that the clan will get better and better
Ban history: no, only one infraction though
Personality:

I'm a pretty sporty guy and i like making artworks and head textures. I don't really join competitions but if it's in a good time i will sure do. I also have tutored a few people to get better and i have some pretty cool moves with aikido. But i'm also a bit inpatient sometimes if i have to wait long, but yeah, that's me!

It doesn't matter if you don't accept me, but if you do, i would like to make some free head textures for the members.

~BT
Toribash Breakdancing Tutorials
The Real Gentlemen | Dead and Forgotten | To The Top