Ranking
View Poll Results: CW with sharks?
Yes
8 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Zinx ate a monkey that had a bucket of radioactive shiz which can transform into
rainbows of mass shiz which is unbelieveably awesome. blackshark is playing toribash while he is sick and threw up on castra while castra is eating a pile of shiz and bananas while she touched the monkey's toe and ran his way through the monkey's castle which contained Insanecak3 with an

E-pen!

But it was too awesome so insanecak3 made jizz. So Castra fell on a pile of popcorn that Jan_miguel used while shizzing on zinx's lap but blackshark said to killer321 to find Crett's dog in his van when Hisho9 was away from Jan_miguel's lap suddenly Madouken ate blackshark's banana and JIZZ-JAZZ came out all over BlackShark's ass. Then Atlantic ate a great big CAKE!! that EXPLODES when Jan_miguel exposes d3monau as E-dog but hanz0 banned veb for spamming in atlantic.

but killer321 came and Fucked-up zinx's Bitch Blackshark that EXPLODES Castra like a cake!So killer321 fucked Hisho
killer i have a better deal for you.
would u accept left foot texture for your viridian force?
Visit my shop it has the best Items with the lowest prices!
Zinx ate a monkey that had a bucket of radioactive shiz which can transform into
rainbows of mass shiz which is unbelieveably awesome. blackshark is playing toribash while he is sick and threw up on castra while castra is eating a pile of shiz and bananas while she touched the monkey's toe and ran his way through the monkey's castle which contained Insanecak3 with an

E-pen!

But it was too awesome so insanecak3 made jizz. So Castra fell on a pile of popcorn that Jan_miguel used while shizzing on zinx's lap but blackshark said to killer321 to find Crett's dog in his van when Hisho9 was away from Jan_miguel's lap suddenly Madouken ate blackshark's banana and JIZZ-JAZZ came out all over BlackShark's ass. Then Atlantic ate a great big CAKE!! that EXPLODES when Jan_miguel exposes d3monau as E-dog but hanz0 banned veb for spamming in atlantic.

but killer321 came and Fucked-up zinx's Bitch Blackshark that EXPLODES Castra like a cake!So killer321 played
Delete ur post only POST 1 word
Hisho, You ruined my life... This thread was my only joy, fuck you!

Continue

E-pen!

but killer321 came and Fucked-up zinx's Bitch Blackshark that EXPLODES Castra like a cake!So killer321 fucked Hisho
HIsho, Your not allowed to post here, idiot.

Only castra Blackshark and people who wish to join.

Delete your post.
Hisho, You ruined my life... This thread was my only joy, fuck you!

Continue

E-pen!

but killer321 came and Fucked-up zinx's Bitch Blackshark that EXPLODES Castra like a cake!So killer321 fucked Hisho so