Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you think this should be stickied?
OH HELL YEAH!!! (yes)
1 Votes / 100.00%
NAH (no)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Stealing replays?
You're definitly not Nuthug or Chezda.
REJECTED
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
Wrong application.
:/ I'll give you a second chance due to your name. GET IT RIGHT PEOPLE!!!
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
Uh...
Thanks for showing interest joining our clan however!
Not yet and wrong section.
*Cough*

Originally Posted by PieGod View Post
I'm just clearing up the rules here so no one gets confused.

About Interns: Everyone has to be an intern when they join, no skipping it. After 5 days, you cannot just switch your tag to [TPC], it is up to me whether you become a member or not. I may ask for a poll if I think necessary. The intern tag is [TPC-Int], not [TPC-INT] or [TPC-int] (im a very picky person =/.)

About recruitment: When you recruit someone, make sure they know the basics of what they are doing, and make sure to tell them to come post. Make sure they know that after five days they are not a member, they might become one, and they might not (but if they are active overall there isn't much reason not to pass.) If they want to join, actually ask them if they know what TPC is, I know it sounds stupid, but trust me.
If you recruited someone, you need to tell me, I'm not going to go around letting everybody in that says there were recruited.

Also, can we be on the downlow about recruiting right now? We are getting more people then to account for. Ill let you know when you can go crazy again =/.