18 Votes / 54.55%
Godly Warriors (Godly)
9 Votes / 27.27%
The Forgotten (Iforget)
6 Votes / 18.18%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Astralword View Post
Guys we lost against Idle 10-9 there was so much pressure on me >_<. Btw i wanna ask how do u get council rank if there is one. If not then make a council member rank where the members in the council member rank are experienced and have helped shape the clan into what it is now. I hope you take my idea if there is already council members then i am very embarrassed

Not officially, no. Closest we have is Elders, and I'm the only active Elder atm.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Hey guys. I'm going to start making sets

Just tthought I'd let you know. If you offer on one once I make one (lots of 'on'), I might cut ya some slack
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by Jaxonia View Post
Hey guys. I'm going to start making sets

Just tthought I'd let you know. If you offer on one once I make one (lots of 'on'), I might cut ya some slack

I'm poor and I only own one texture. But if I ever get rich, I'll consider ya.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
I'm poor and I only own one texture. But if I ever get rich, I'll consider ya.

Gotcha.
I'm just gamin' man
I'm a poor man with the best set in the world. But I'll make sure to check your junk out.
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
Hi guys can i open a recruitment server at 3:30 Pm Pacific time today? If so then i need a recruiter or someone with me
-----
srry i meant 3 : 30 it makes it :3 if i do it like that :/
Last edited by Astralword; Feb 5, 2015 at 04:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My name is bobby. I am a bobb. One day I woke up, and I decided to be a jilll. It didn't go well. I have since then remained a Bobb.
Hi guys can i open a recruitment server at 3:30 Pm Pacific time today? If so then i need a recruiter or someone with me
-----

I'll be in the game all the time so you can count on me
-----

Only Recruiters and up are allowed. And if I found out you started one without a recruiter...
oh ok..... I won`t then xD and valt thanks for your opinion you did a nice reply .
My name is bobby. I am a bobb. One day I woke up, and I decided to be a jilll. It didn't go well. I have since then remained a Bobb.