Toribash
yes you can
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
3.APPLICATION VOTING PROCESS

Freshman: At this point, votes do actually matter. So if you do vote, do it efficiently. If you have very short answer votes, it will be taken into account.

Hello People of Origin, my name is Spencer Hunt. I am a 14 year old male from Central USA. I spend about 90% of my time, sitting in front of my computer. The other 10% is eating. The games I mainly play are Toribash, CS:GO, and Terraria. I am very active ingame and in the forums. I upload to Replays for ConCon occasionally, aswell as Top 5 Insane Fights. I have played toribash for almost 2 years, I have 2 accounts. I only use this account now because I wanted a name change. I also play the trumpet, and I am actually surprisingly good for a 14 year old. I got 1st trumpet in a 36 middle schools Jazz band. Over 200 people tried out, which is why I was surprised to get in. I have 1 sister and 2 cats. I was told by D3ive to write an application. Now onto the Ingame Content

Toribash Skills - I play A LOT, I mean A LOT of aikido big dojo, occasionally I will play greykido but not often. I try to spar, when I say I try I mean I get completely dominated. It isn't really my strong suit. I do like to do parkour, so if anyone wants to hit me up to make a replay, I will be happy to do one. I can say for my self that I am the worst at judo. I kick and flail, and just get decapitated by my own leg. IT SUCKS. Sorry I had to get my rage out against judo. But anyway, I do love to clan war, I was in Crooks, but it kinda died so I left. I have also been in TFR, Bomb, and LUck. I left those clans because I was looking for a more active and nicer clan.

Why I Chose Origin? - You guys are very active, any lobby that I join there is atleast 1 Origin member. You guys communicate unlike most clans, it actually helps a clan function. That is how most clans die out. Also, you guys have great clan management, I always see in the threads that you guys are great at recruiting people and keeping the clan going after almost 3 years. You are looking for the best of the best, I will offer the best I can and put in a great effort to fight hard.

Thank you for reading my application. ;)

Love,
Spencer

And Purple monkeys run wild in the red forest.
Originally Posted by IceEnigma View Post
Hello People of Origin, my name is Spencer Hunt. I am a 14 year old male from Central USA. I spend about 90% of my time, sitting in front of my computer. The other 10% is eating. The games I mainly play are Toribash, CS:GO, and Terraria. I am very active ingame and in the forums. I upload to Replays for ConCon occasionally, aswell as Top 5 Insane Fights. I have played toribash for almost 2 years, I have 2 accounts. I only use this account now because I wanted a name change. I also play the trumpet, and I am actually surprisingly good for a 14 year old. I got 1st trumpet in a 36 middle schools Jazz band. Over 200 people tried out, which is why I was surprised to get in. I have 1 sister and 2 cats. I was told by D3ive to write an application. Now onto the Ingame Content

Toribash Skills - I play A LOT, I mean A LOT of aikido big dojo, occasionally I will play greykido but not often. I try to spar, when I say I try I mean I get completely dominated. It isn't really my strong suit. I do like to do parkour, so if anyone wants to hit me up to make a replay, I will be happy to do one. I can say for my self that I am the worst at judo. I kick and flail, and just get decapitated by my own leg. IT SUCKS. Sorry I had to get my rage out against judo. But anyway, I do love to clan war, I was in Crooks, but it kinda died so I left. I have also been in TFR, Bomb, and LUck. I left those clans because I was looking for a more active and nicer clan.

Why I Chose Origin? - You guys are very active, any lobby that I join there is atleast 1 Origin member. You guys communicate unlike most clans, it actually helps a clan function. That is how most clans die out. Also, you guys have great clan management, I always see in the threads that you guys are great at recruiting people and keeping the clan going after almost 3 years. You are looking for the best of the best, I will offer the best I can and put in a great effort to fight hard.

Love,
Spencer

I liked it, it was very good. There was all the info we need to know. I have nothing else to say. Totally YES.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.

Love,
Spencer

I dont know what to say that D3ive said.
I like playing with you and i havent ever seen you mad or mean ingame.
I like you :3
My vote is YES
Proud Council Member Of Origin

Love,
Spencer

Hi, I met you earlier today, I believe. You seemed to be getting a little angry that you couldn't beat me (I''m sorry), but you definitely have a lot of potential. Have fun in Origin.
I think I might be retired.
These are the test results for IceEnigma.
D3ive won 2 games and lost 1, i then played the last game and won.
So the score was 3-1 to us. IceEnigma is a skilled player and but he was unlucky enough to get dmed by our snapkicks, ALOT.

(Ignore the replay names.)
Last edited by TheGGK; Sep 27, 2015 at 08:12 PM.
Proud Council Member Of Origin
Hey!

About myself
My Name is Per Lokind, i'm 16 and live in Sweden.
I have allot of hobbies, one is playing toribash, others would be editing music, photoshop or cinema4d animations. I generaly try to stay positive in all situations but i am also very critical towards myself and always try to think about what i could improve or what i did wrong.

Me and Toribash
I've played Toribash for a LONG time but i've never taken the time to get good at it, now that i have taken the time to get good at Aikido mostly, and im starting to get better at Taekkyon i would like to join others in a clan, Hoping that i can improve and help others improve.

Why should i join?
I don't really know if my skill are good enough to be a benefit for you, BUT i am improveing and do think that i would be a benefit. I can also work with art-related subjects if needed, for example photoshop, (tho i'm not a god at it yet!)

I do hope this is enough info for now, feel free to contact me on any of the following:
Skype. Lokindx
Steam: Twinkie
Email: [email protected]

Best regards Twinkiey