Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Rank dosent rly matter also if u wanna increase the change of joining you gotta play with some members and show them what u got ;)
I never forget.
Hello, I am GreenMark and my real name is Mark. I am from Philippines. I love to play a mod that called spar, parkour/any, AikidoBigDojo, aikido and more. I didn't leave my clan they just kicked me for no reason (Reflex). So i will join here forever and i will protect this clan, i will bless this clan over and it will be a amazing clan!. I LOVE YOU NITRO
Last edited by GreenMark; Nov 18, 2014 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Join NITRO
CLICK IT
Hello, my name is Optimus06. im here to apply to nitro, seeing as they are pretty decent(aka amazing). so on with the application I guess. well, first things first. I am a 5th dan who is online for atleast 2-5 hours a day. This is because i get out of school at 2:10. i live in connecticut usa. I know you may have seen me with origin, and thats because I was. I was 1 rank below co leader. I hope to get into nitro, and work my way up to war leader. im not the best at parkour and replay making, but im improving now that I am training. I once solo'd your clan 10-7 when most of ur good players were on. If i have to be forum active, i will try to make 10 post per day! I also used to be mod rank 7 in greykido. My skype is samsoccerruhe. i am in -4 gmt. I know this might not impress you, but please consider me! thankyou for reading this. sorry if it is not perfectly organized, but I tried my best!
Last edited by Primal; Nov 19, 2014 at 04:13 AM.
~Application for Nitro~
Hello, my name is Nick, but my username is iDemonick. This is now my main since my previous account was lost, (I couldn't figure out my password.) I was a 2nd Dan. Some of my fav mods are Aikido, ABD, Greykido, as well as
Rk-mma. I am still trying to learn rk-mma and get better at it . I am trying parkour/sparring, but I am still learning it. I can run, but I can not really do things fluently.

About me
Well, as I said, my name is Nick. I am a 14 year old male. I am from the United States. I really enjoy playing basketball, as well as watching it. I watch youtube videos non stop, and some of my favorite music genres are hip-hop, drum and bass, and I like some dubstep. If you need my skype info, my skype username is Speedydemon8001.

What I want to bring to this clan
I want to bring some of my skills to Nitro, to hopefully, win some wars, make new friends, and also get better at the game in the process.
Must be AT LEAST blue belt so an easy no
-----
Even though you're an alt
Last edited by Virus; Nov 19, 2014 at 08:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump