Toribash
Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
pls, Now im a Goofy Smurf

Welcome to the family smurf

Originally Posted by Jak View Post
Hey guys sorry for the inactivity I promise I am trying to make it back its just hard between everything and I know how dead ultimate is. We've lost members to that but thank you to all the people that's stuck through from the beginning like datsick and newb. Some others too like Daxter and pieces and all. Don't think i don't have my to family in the back of my head. Piegod knows I've been going through some shit with work and dentist stuff I ended up fuckinf my teeth when I was a cook with free soda I have countless cavities it seems so that's been priority. Love you all

and thank you Jak for being the smexiest clan leader, we love you too
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi how many of you guys have discord? I was thinking it's about time we made an Ultimate discord chat
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by N3WB View Post
Hi how many of you guys have discord? I was thinking it's about time we made an Ultimate discord chat

I have one
Originally Posted by Jak View Post
Hey guys sorry for the inactivity I promise I am trying to make it back its just hard between everything and I know how dead ultimate is. We've lost members to that but thank you to all the people that's stuck through from the beginning like datsick and newb. Some others too like Daxter and pieces and all. Don't think i don't have my to family in the back of my head. Piegod knows I've been going through some shit with work and dentist stuff I ended up fuckinf my teeth when I was a cook with free soda I have countless cavities it seems so that's been priority. Love you all

hi Jak
Clan league sign up has started and is ending in two weeks
Just thought you guys would wanna know

Edit: By the way, the recruitment thread is on fire all of a sudden check out the apps guys and get your approvals and rejections in
Last edited by N3WB; Jun 8, 2016 at 11:00 PM.
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i dont think it will work, we need atleast 5 active members.. we can have those but some of us have a different GMT like me and unknown, we are Lebanese.
Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
i dont think it will work, we need atleast 5 active members.. we can have those but some of us have a different GMT like me and unknown, we are Lebanese.

Smurf, even if I don't get in the clan, GMT wont be a problem. +3 isn't that far away. Besides, we always meet [U] members online witch means we got close GMT's.