Endurance Onslaught 6.0
You have applied many times before. It makes me concerned.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
i mean not applied at forum but ingame i mean i have asking loled to join this clan but he keep say the min belt is black
-----
and proxun recomended me
Last edited by Dunkin; Apr 27, 2012 at 06:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Dunkin View Post
Preferred name (real names can be included)unkin(TB), Azhar
Gender (Just curious):male
Qi/Belt:929
Forum Activity 1-10/10:IDk i just back from inactive but since i played TB again i've active on forum for more than 12 hours
In-game Activity 1-10/10:IDk i just back from inactive but since i played TB again i've active in game for more than 12 hours
Best mod (aikido, aikido big dojo, wushu, judo, taekkyon, lenshu, other [please state]):aikido BD
Favourite mod:aikido
Reason for applying (please don't state that you like the clan etc.):i've a friend here and an enemy that becomes a friend so i think i'll have another friend to accompany me or teach me or else and i've tryed to join this clan since the clan name still chicken (1 year ago) but may be you dont know about it (i am using an alt that time) so please accept me this time
Contribution to our clan if accepted:IDk but i think a leader of a clan arent finding some contributions that he'll got from his member but i think this leader clan are finding for a friend that want to fight together(trying to be the best) ,playing together , help each other
Special Skills (e.g. Art): -
Time Zone (GMT):+7
Type of fighter (e.g. Defense):
Previous Clans (Include why you left/got kicked etc):kittens;inactive,pro;privacy problem with the leader
Additional information (list/paragraph/replays):

Hmm.. Well blackbelts and above are accepted but we are discussing. But for me hm... Slightly yes just raise your forum activity.
Where does the Earth truly lead me? I continue to wonder.
BELT: Orange Belt.
IN GAME ACTIVITY: Every day.
FORUM ACTIVITY: Only for issues(1 time in a month)
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THIS CLAN: I was browsing and saw your clan...it seems i can be a benifit
HOW WILL YOU BENIFIT US: My winning streak is 13-2 and i get more fractures than dm therefore stopping my opponent from attacking
BEST MOD: Akido
Special skills: Decap/Fracture Kick 50%-50%
TYPE OF FIGHTER: I usually keep the pain going.
Preferred name (real names can be included):xxGangstaxx
Gender (Just curious):17
Qi/Belt:Blue Belt (use to be 3 dan
Forum Activity 1-10/10:8
In-game Activity 1-10/10:9
Best mod: Aikido,TwinSword,(whatever mod you preferr me to)
Reason for applying (please don't state that you like the clan etc.):I want to try a mod because i been to mods that don't accept me ,so I want to try to be in this mod ,please accept me<
Contribution to our clan if accepted:try to go my best to help the clan be the best
Special Skills (e.g. Art):Kicking people's butt in toribash
Time Zone (GMT):
Type of fighter (e.g. Defense):Both
Preferred name: ASSF
Qi/Belt: 1142-black
Forum Activity 1-10/10: 6
In-game Activity 1-10/10: 9
Best mod: aikido big dojo.tbm and TwinSword4fixed.tbm
Favourite mod: TwinSword4fixed.tbm
Reason for applying : want to gain respect and fame amount the community
Contribution to our clan if accepted: i will try to raise the name of the clan and maybe bring more members
Special Skills: Art, make and sell textures i am a designer in real live so i know how to manipulate textures, and make videos
Time Zone (GMT): 0 lisbon
Type of fighter : Agressive
Additional information:I join toribash at 12 jul 2008 so i have a lot of experience, my record streak is 18 lool and i have been tested by [ProjectV]loled101
Last edited by ASSF; May 1, 2012 at 10:32 AM.
Preferred name (real names can be included): Riddh
Gender (Just curious): Male
Qi/Belt: White on this acc but 6th dan on my main before my ban. It was banned for life due to me mocking and basically not kissing the gms ass.
Forum Activity 1-10/10: 10
In-game Activity 1-10/10: 10
UM-EMPLOYED FTW
Best mod: Akido, akidobd judo(frac) and a little jousting ;)
Favourite mod: Akido, 360goldpeople
Reason for applying (please don't state that you like the clan etc.): My main reason for applying would be the fact that this clan is the most active unofficial clan i've ever seen, a ProjectV member is ALWAYS online, they are rich and skilled so they would support me very well, nice community and reputation, Nice leadership(starting pages) and ofcourse, your clanwar history gives me a boner.
Contribution to our clan if accepted: A lot of forum activity as well as help where needed. Good sportsmanship and in-game reputation enhancement. Skillzzz and winzzz. A new friend and ofcourse, increasing the average penis length of the clan.
Special Skills (e.g. Art): GFX, banner making, video editing
Time Zone (GMT): I will be +7 for 3 months and then back to +3
Type of fighter (e.g. Defense): Finisher. I like to win my games by dq and before the 200 frame mark. All-Relax. Nice kick/headbutt. I'm kinda bad at countering shovels though, they always get the best of me.
Previous Clans (Include why you left/got kicked etc): I was in vC (died) Bedi (stupid) and iCoF (not my type)
Additional information (list/paragraph/replays):
Well, I'm a 17 year old Jew from France. I can speak 3 languages. I have no brothers and two sisters (no, they are not fuckable) I like videogames, chicken and football. I don't have anything else to say really.

Replays:
MegaComeback is my favorite.
Flying Shovel was a joke.
Look closely at foot tap.
Fap to the rest.
Most of those replays were from my main.
Attached Files
Dat save 3.rpl (73.5 KB, 5 views)
Mega comeback.rpl (82.0 KB, 5 views)
Owned 2.rpl (33.0 KB, 5 views)
foot tap.rpl (38.4 KB, 5 views)
flying shovel.rpl (38.6 KB, 4 views)
Atitude Adjustment.rpl (49.4 KB, 5 views)
dat save.rpl (76.4 KB, 4 views)
when your writing ur app and when it says contribution to the clan dont say "i will help get the name out there" im not trying to be harsh but im sure that you guys arent as popular as uric, ishi ect and most ppl that say that dont ever come online anyway

ur replays, first of all none of them were done by ur main and they arent single player replays and i dont really wanna see you shoveling even if it was a joke. you have skill in aikido but ur belt consernce me. i know you had a 6th dan but its not good for the clan.

im 60% yes and 40%no im leaning towards a yes but if someone says no it will make me rethink my answer.

assf no replays i dont see you on much and you only have 8 posts thats not good. i guess im 50/50 on you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][-projectv] linkhunter damphir irmantasx cozzakilll clipsall xthemistx masterexploder aero lololerz kameron DONKEY KONG!

They In My Sig Only Because They Are Special. :)
Originally Posted by loled101 View Post
when your writing ur app and when it says contribution to the clan dont say "i will help get the name out there" im not trying to be harsh but im sure that you guys arent as popular as uric, ishi ect and most ppl that say that dont ever come online anyway

Sorry if I wrote it from a different way than I meant it. I meant I will try my best to improve it. From my abilities not because of my popularity.

Originally Posted by loled101 View Post
ur replays, first of all none of them were done by ur main and they arent single player replays

Sorry. I forgot to attach the ones from my main account.

Ok thanks for your time. If my belt is the reason or one of the main reasons that I get rejected than I'll be a little disappointed because you know my abilities are not one of a white belt. If I get rejected because I'm not good enough, then i'll just leave and not ever post on this thread again.
Just a tip to everyone that we're judging on not only on activity and skill, but honesty.
For example, " I HAS DUH HAI ACTIVUTEH"
Then when I see a low post count compared to a join date which lengths back to quite a time, for example:

10 posts
BF4 PC: TerrorSketch
Planet Side 2: TerrorSketch