Endurance Onslaught 6.0
My name is FazedGame, or Chris, 13 years old. I am a brown belt, as I have been playing for a while on this game. I have not been in any other clan in my time playing,

I live in Kentucky, USA. Its not very busy where I live. My skills would be in Graykido and Akido. I am Very active in game but not very in forum. I have not ever been banned.
This is my application.

Good Day,
FazedGame

Ps, If Accepted or Denied Please send a personal message to let me know
Last edited by FazedGame; Aug 24, 2014 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Grammer
this screams cookie cutter app, especially the part about asking us to pm you if we accept ya. showing true dedication would mean you CHECK THE FORUMS FOR THE REPLY.
no for me
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Hi NITRO clan members

i would like to join your clan if u let me in

My name is Zarakkhan iam 13 years old ,i have an brown belt and near to black belt i have no previous clans joined ...i have heard about nitro clan and its cool and awesome for me nitro clan is the best clan i know u have such a nice players i have played with them.. ok now back to topic .... i have an streak of above 10

i live in pakistan

thank you
good day to you members of nitro
from =zarakkhan
My name is DeathDraggy. i want to join Nitro because it is a nice clan filled with nice members and to help it to become a better clan and bring it to the 1st in the clan list. my belt is 5th dan black belt. I live in Singapore. my past clans was Steel,Mjs and BloodHunters a clan that i created with my friend matttorres but i left because almost everyone in the clan was inactive. the mods that i am best in are Joustingfixed,Mushu,aikidobigdojo and greykido I had no past infractions or bans i hope to be accepted into Nitro.

Good Day,
DeathDraggy
Last edited by Nova; Aug 25, 2014 at 05:34 PM.
Sorry This Signature Was Removed And Why In Hell Would You Read It
Hi NITRO clan members

i would like to join your clan if u let me in

My name is Zarakkhan iam 13 years old ,i have an brown belt and near to black belt i have no previous clans joined ...i have heard about nitro clan and its cool and awesome for me nitro clan is the best clan i know u have such a nice players i have played with them.. ok now back to topic .... i have an streak of above 10

i live in pakistan

thank you
good day to you members of nitro
from =zarakkhan

give us a little more in a better format look at DeathDraggy's below you

My name is DeathDraggy i want to join Nitro because it is a nice clan filled with nice members and to help it to become a better clan and bring it to the 1st in the clan list my belt is 5th dan black belt I live in Singapore, my past clans was Steel,Mjs and BloodHunters a clan that i created with my friend matttorres but i left because almost everyone in the clan was inactive the mods that i am best in are Joustingfixed,Mushu,aikidobigdojo and greykido I had no past infractions or bans i hope to be accepted into Nitro

Good Day,
DeathDraggy

Nice app it is a yes from me but lets get some other people's views in here
Originally Posted by DeathDraggy View Post
My name is DeathDraggy i want to join Nitro because it is a nice clan filled with nice members and to help it to become a better clan and bring it to the 1st in the clan list my belt is 5th dan black belt I live in Singapore, my past clans was Steel,Mjs and BloodHunters a clan that i created with my friend matttorres but i left because almost everyone in the clan was inactive the mods that i am best in are Joustingfixed,Mushu,aikidobigdojo and greykido I had no past infractions or bans i hope to be accepted into Nitro

Good Day,
DeathDraggy

yes for me
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
App
I am really good at this game, specificly bigdojoaikido & judofrac. so I feel as though my rank has me qualified
I am really good at this game, specificly bigdojoaikido & judofrac. so I feel as though my rank has me qualified

more info
Originally Posted by Marquetti View Post

yes from me
Hey you! Famous Toribash Artist Heads for sale:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=473497
Originally Posted by Marquetti View Post

Rank doesn't me sh*T. A good application gets you qualified. Nope.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP