Toribash
Age? 16

What is Your gender? A fox with a male reproduction organ

What's your name? or nickname? A lonely Foxxtrot Non-Foxxtrot

What is your Green which mean time(Gmt)? -10

Reason to join the clan? A pal

Do you have any Alts? SSong (inactive)

Do you have any Bans? (if so why? if you don't mind sharing) Me and my friend didn't know that pill farming was illegal so we got permanently banned but then just given a warning.

How often do you play? (if I have a computer and spare time) 6/7 days a week (Don't have a good computer or somewhere not at home) 0/7 days a week... I travel a lot

What mods do you play? (used to) sparring, Mushu, Aikido, etc

Do you have Skype? yes

Do you have Discord? (Required) Not a Foxxtrot ;)

Do you have Steam? Yosh yosh

What can you do to help this clan? I can... I won't lie I can't do anything

What are you willing to do for this clan? ^^^ until I have a half decent computer

How often do you use the forums? same as how often I play except maybe 1/7 for if Im away or dont have good comp.

What made you want to join us? Pal, bud, taco, meatloaf. uhhh idk

How did you find this clan? 1002003

What are your past Clans? (Don't lie i will be checking.) Ultra, Azarius, Jeet Kune Do (I was a leader when It started), Heyoka (also was a leader), Jackazz... Idk its been a while can you check for me?

Show us your best replays as well!(Max limit five.) I don't have my actual computer (its getting fixed)
Last edited by koenaw; Nov 28, 2016 at 07:00 AM.

your reason to join was for 1002003*
you don't have to be active ingame this clans more around friendship and activity.
and ........ isn't really a good reason nor is i dunno donate?
other then that good app, and sure i'll check your clans, in discussion.
Originally Posted by koenaw View Post
Age? 16

What is Your gender? A fox with a male reproduction organ

What's your name? or nickname? A lonely Foxxtrot Non-Foxxtrot

What is your Green which mean time(Gmt)? -10

Reason to join the clan? A pal

Do you have any Alts? SSong (inactive)

Do you have any Bans? (if so why? if you don't mind sharing) Me and my friend didn't know that pill farming was illegal so we got permanently banned but then just given a warning.

How often do you play? (if I have a computer and spare time) 6/7 days a week (Don't have a good computer or somewhere not at home) 0/7 days a week... I travel a lot

What mods do you play? (used to) sparring, Mushu, Aikido, etc

Do you have Skype? yes

Do you have Discord? (Required) Not a Foxxtrot ;)

Do you have Steam? Yosh yosh

What can you do to help this clan? I can... I won't lie I can't do anything

What are you willing to do for this clan? ^^^ until I have a half decent computer

How often do you use the forums? same as how often I play except maybe 1/7 for if Im away or dont have good comp.

What made you want to join us? Pal, bud, taco, meatloaf. uhhh idk

How did you find this clan? 1002003

What are your past Clans? (Don't lie i will be checking.) Ultra, Azarius, Jeet Kune Do (I was a leader when It started), Heyoka (also was a leader), Jackazz... Idk its been a while can you check for me?

Show us your best replays as well!(Max limit five.) I don't have my actual computer (its getting fixed)

I'm gonna say yes, mainly because you seem like a nice guy and I honestly don't care about your ingame activity, only the forums.
|PARKOUR|PKRitz|TRICKING|
Lucky