Ranking
yo I love it Instep! As Lotus said, really really cute

what do you think of doing some comics with us (except not with us because no one else is doing it anymore)? I would love to have you making comics too I want to make that thread flood with comics one day so people can come back there to read some comics at times, though I'm not drawing anymore for now
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Honestly same

The comic thing was fun for a while, but I kinda just lost motivation to do it. I've improved a lot since then though, so I might try it out again
¿?
I don't have time nor motivation to draw since I have to study all day, I use my free time to play
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Honestly I really like this. I'll give a shot at recreating this, but I'm not good at drawing
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Instep View Post
I finally got back into drawing. I'm still not very good at it though. Can an actual artist redraw this? I think it would look cool if it was drawn well. Most of these designs I just copied from lionet and lotus. I wanted to draw everyone, but I didn’t have time

Vector

its great, but hey, im in vector too ;_;
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
its great, but hey, im in vector too ;_;

Me too. Cri. But it does look pretty gr8.
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
Originally Posted by tedster789 View Post
Me too. Cri. But it does look pretty gr8.

thats three of us :/.
looking good tho
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Its oki guysssss

I dont think you even have designs for yourselves yet. Send em over and I'm sure instep will add em. No need to machine gun him down lmao

everyone he drew had a pre-existing character design except for Zibril. (Which looks like was based on his pfp)
¿?