Ranking
really nice fight! U still have to post the one where u decap me and throw my head out of the ring, that was even more epic.

Btw, some of my first lenshu matches, i like the mod, but i still have problems with sambo gravity.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post
really nice fight! U still have to post the one where u decap me and throw my head out of the ring, that was even more epic.

well if you insist
Attached Files
lenshugoodmatch.rpl (88.1 KB, 16 views)
ubermatch.rpl (90.9 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Mar 16, 2009 at 06:34 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Lol yeah, I was doing lenshu with Sahee for my first time yesterday, my comebacks were coming up waaaay short cuz of gravity xD. Also didnt neccesarily knwo the DQ rules xP.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
my first taekyon matches ever with kickass, awesome fights mate..
Attached Files
firsttkmatch.rpl (76.8 KB, 12 views)
secondtkmatch.rpl (84.9 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Mar 17, 2009 at 03:12 PM.
Hey. editing one of my openers on wushufixed.tbm obviously. Got a little bit carried away.started using Shift+P after the first 100 frames. But anyway. Here it is.

Edit. Wow just edited vames second tk match with me cuz i liked the kick. But i didnt see this coming.
Attached Files
111epic vames tk glitch.rpl (44.1 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Kickass; Mar 18, 2009 at 08:34 AM.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

something random i came up today that might even prove useful against certain helico's or somthing
Attached Files
effective.rpl (22.0 KB, 15 views)
some replay in Taekkyon......
I like to play with imsku and DeathAwaits, I am with these guys started playing taek.
Last edited by NorF; Mar 19, 2009 at 12:17 PM.
thnx ....
It was not very difficult.....^^
Attached Files
TK Imsku.rpl (79.3 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by NorF; Mar 19, 2009 at 01:01 PM.