Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by KillerGoat View Post
ctive i see sang all thetmie bc he has a server tacobell is ee u bouna wtfh are you hiding is sick damasta ii don't see u very often srry if u'm wrong but come on!

Oh and you forgot about me
ummm. sorry some of us cant play toribash all day XP. I play when i can and i reply to forums a lot tyvm patz in disguise.
i has an idea
yup, we need clan groups =P

like we need to assign certain people to certain mods incase of a war or something. you'd assign them by they're strongpoints ingame and such.

THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION

and here would be an example of my name, [elite-wu]tacoBELL. wu being for wushu of course.

tell me what you think, and we dont have to do the name thing
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
*holds on tight to taekkyon* i dont know if classifying would be a very good idea, you never know when something new might come up and one day all of sudden you play a different mod and say hey! i'm good at this!

know what i mean? D:
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
yea, but like, i dunno. you would just be classified in your tag by your best mod
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Members info
ok another suggestion...
so, i noticed that we have quite a couple of stickies so... we could replace some of them making a guild members file :o
how about just posting like this.

Name:
Timezone:
Birthday:
Instant Messeger/s used:
About Me:

it goes

Name: Hugo
Nickname:Sangriento
Timezone: GMT -3
Birthday: March 20th
Instant Messeger/s used: [email protected](msn)
About Me:I love martial arts, good open-minded games, playing drummers, having fun with my friends, music, weapons, etc.
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life