Ranking
Application
Dear Apex,

Introduction
I am interested in joining Apex. I am a black belt and my name is Michael; I am also 14. I was in three clans before applying one is The Abyss; which had leadership issues. The second one is the Burnt which was inactive and very unstable.The third was Nothar which was very inactive and dead. I have been playing for a year.

[B]Reasons To join Apex

I want to join Apex because I wanted to join an active clan that does wars and has good players. I have seen some of your members play this game and they were good and i have played the leader and it was an interesting fight. But I feel i should be accepted more than other players because I am active(mostly on it everyday) Also because i am an experienced player in war from being in a top 40 clan. I am also considered a good person in events I show respect and never spam unless with peers. I also think this clan is better than other clans because it has active leadership from what i have seen. It also has a more professional look than other clans.

Attributes
I have a skilled play-style in the following mods: Boxshu,Wushu,Akido,Akido Big Dojo,Judo, and Judo frac. My main mod is in Boxshu. I am not one of those people that repeatedly rush and noobclap. I usually use a mix depending on the player.

Note: I am on Skype and team-speak if it is needed for me to be contacted.

Sincerly,
Michael Williams A.K.A. KingM1k3

P.S Thank you for reading my application
Last edited by KingM1K3; Sep 6, 2015 at 02:08 AM. Reason: I left out my second paragraph.
For Revenge I WANT BLOOD

KingM1K3 App

You basicly show no big effort in your app so i give you a NO
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!

KindM1k3

Yes from me since you modified your app.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.

KingM1K3

I vote yes. A tentative yes due to the shopworn feel of the application. But yes.
Welcome to the clan KingM1K3!!!
-----
Everyone should be pleased to know that Mindstorm, mone, Jeson and myself all flew down to LA to film our clan video. Thanks to Koco for the filming! Check it out on the DSC!
Last edited by Kyure; Sep 6, 2015 at 04:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello, my name is Stephen (Steven) and I am a brown belt..... Before I begin, I must say I am a alt of a 3rd dan black belt. But back to the real deal, I am 18 years old and have only had 1 infrac, no bans.
I live on the Northwest coast in Albany, Oregon and i love to skate board and do construction. I am a easy going guy and have a very long fused temper, I have a 6 month old baby and an awesome wife who is a devoted part time mother. ( Im full time... meh)
But I want to join (Apex) for the knowledge of learning something new from this clan and its clan mates. And to show respect and love to others in this clan, also to grow strong with my "possible" brothers/sisters.
I think what makes (Apex) a better option than others, is that there is no one in (Apex) that is seriously rude to me when i ask questions.
I have been in a select few clan but not on this account. On my main I was in (D), (southpaw), (TPC), and i think 1 more but cant remember.
Buy anyways, Thank you for reading my application. I appreciate it very much
And also GMT/time -7
Sincerely, Stephen
Originally Posted by l2onin View Post
Hello, my name is Stephen (Steven) and I am a brown belt..... Before I begin, I must say I am a alt of a 3rd dan black belt. But back to the real deal, I am 18 years old and have only had 1 infrac, no bans.
I live on the Northwest coast in Albany, Oregon and i love to skate board and do construction. I am a easy going guy and have a very long fused temper, I have a 6 month old baby and an awesome wife who is a devoted part time mother. ( Im full time... meh)
But I want to join (Apex) for the knowledge of learning something new from this clan and its clan mates. And to show respect and love to others in this clan, also to grow strong with my "possible" brothers/sisters.
I think what makes (Apex) a better option than others, is that there is no one in (Apex) that is seriously rude to me when i ask questions.
I have been in a select few clan but not on this account. On my main I was in (D), (southpaw), (TPC), and i think 1 more but cant remember.
And also GMT/time -7
Sincerely, Stephen

Who's your main account ?
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Essentials
My real name is Fox Beck, I live in Vegas, and my time zone is -8:00 UTC Mountain time zone (California time zone) Skype will be given if I am accepted.

Skills
Anything related to Aikido I would consider myself really good at. I, like everyone else, do have bad days, but with that aside, I am a very skilled player.
I love to try new mods and consider myself the best player in the world at lolnade3.

About Me / Anything I Missed
Why hello there again old friends, some new. I was in apex (according to mindstorm) right before we hit #1. I would love to help Apex achieve another goal. Replays? Dont have any. But my ingame skill is known by Jenson Mindstorm and Mone. Ive known you guys for a very long time and i would love to get to know you better. Ill become more active forum wise if I need too. I have many years of Toribash under my belt, which reaches beyond this account. I began to play back in 09 but lost my account (and my computer >:L) when I moved, so then I made FoxBeck, and then changed my name to Parrot. I hope we have a future together and I would love to have the (Apex) show up next to my name everytime I join a server.

Thank you for reading my application
Last edited by Fox; Sep 6, 2015 at 07:45 PM.

i miss you ocean
Originally Posted by l2onin View Post
And also GMT/time -7
Sincerely, Stephen

You seem like a good guy! The app was decent and it gave me all I need. I say YES
-----
Originally Posted by Parrot View Post
Why hello there again old friends, some new. I was in apex (according to mindstorm) right before we hit #1. I would love to help Apex achieve another goal. Replays? Dont have any. But my ingame skill is known by Jenson Mindstorm and Mone. Ive known you guys for a very long time and i would love to get to know you better. Ill become more active forum wise if I need too. I have many years of Toribash under my belt, which reaches beyond this account. I began to play back in 09 but lost my account (and my computer >:L) when I moved, so then I made FoxBeck, and then changed my name to Parrot. I hope we have a future together and I would love to have the (Apex) show up next to my name everytime I join a server.

The app is good, but lot's of the information is missing... but you were in old Apex... I stay neutral
Last edited by moneshot; Sep 6, 2015 at 07:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.