Toribash
Originally Posted by PatDaGamr View Post
Hello my name is PatDaGamr (Reallie name is: Patriks) I am a brown belt my QI is 506 I and live in England I used to be in Beta but thy were inactive so I would like to join FC I am 8/10 active in forums and 10/10 active in game. Sorry but no replay.
-----
HI

Same problem with Smurfbelt don't need to argument.
DENIED
Hello my name is PatDaGamr (Reallie name is: Patriks) I am a brown belt my QI is 506 I and live in England I used to be in Beta but thy were inactive so I would like to join FC I am 8/10 active in forums and 10/10 active in game. Sorry but no replay.
-----
HI

#NO
NO TITLE
Hi my name is PatDaGamr, I am 10 I had a app but that wasn't good but anyway enough about that. My real name is Patriks I live in England I don't really have a history in Toribash except me being in Beta once...I am really optimistic also happy and online 24/7. I also check forums daily, I don't really have any skills except I'm good at maths and again I'm sorry but I really cant upload replays.
-----
Last edited by PatDaGamr; Feb 13, 2017 at 06:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi my name is PatDaGamr, I am 10 I had a app but that wasn't good but anyway enough about that. My real name is Patriks I live in England I don't really have a history in Toribash except me being in Beta once...I am really optimistic also happy and online 24/7. I also check forums daily, I don't really have any skills except I'm good at maths and again I'm sorry but I really cant upload replays.
-----

I sincerely don't what you changed...

Make some thing like that:

Originally Posted by yaniskill View Post
HELLO Fc ( am back )

ABOUT ME:

First of all HELLO, my name is Yanis and in Tb Yaniskill, I am 17 years old, I live in Algeria. I speak (2 languages) i speak english and French . I Love music i love to listen to music when i play i like RAP US R&B, I like drawing manga like naruto ,DBZ …, I like sport too I practice aikido, athletics and swimming.

TORIBASH:

I just joined Tb from 2 year. My past clans are Enf, Apok, PowPow and Fc. My mains mods is aïkidobigdojo, grey kido, aikido xspar and parkour but I play others mod too like lenshu, mushu, wushu and erthtk. I am very active in forums . I wared a lot with clans and won that dont mean that I love wars I just proof my skills to you.

WHY Fc:

I liked to be a member in Fc is active and so skilled and I am skilled enough to join Fc but that dont mean that I dont need to be trained NO I always be trained .I wish I chose Fc because there is a lot of awesome players in it, this clan is very hard and organize and I like its name.

HOW I CAN HELP Fc:

I will help the clan i will help to develop the clan I will help the members of the clan I will help in the clan wars I will try to contribute to the success of the clan. AND GET THIS FUCKING RANK 1 !

END:

I wish the app be accepted and be most likely to all Clan members and Thank you for wasting your time reading my app I say to you Thank you so much. 
Take care my English is not very good. Waiting for your answer.

YANISKILL / YANIS

And I got a little doubt about your real belt. Well you can make another real app if you want.
HELLO FC IM FLIPPIN BACK FOR ANOTHO APP!

ABOUT ME:

I like looking at manga and things also I like games like this simulator games they are fun I'm also 10 and speak 2 langueges Latvian and English I live in England.

TORIBASH:

I like Toribash cause its like a simulator but you fight and currently I left Beta and got brown belt I started playing in 2017 (this year) I don't have any mods though sorry.

WHY FC?

Why you ask why I can obviously help you get to the place you want to with courage and um a bit of power also I think you guys are kind.

HOW I CAN HELP FC:

Answered in the last paragraph.

END:

I'm online 24/7 in everything basically and my spelling is not that good, hope you read and have a good day.
-----

Accept it! IM 10 MY REAL NAME IS Patriks I forgot...
Last edited by PatDaGamr; Feb 13, 2017 at 11:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump