Ranking
Originally Posted by leyz View Post
Sry, but his app. isn't the oldest one, mine and markyc's is, they're both on page 44

Mapkyc posted a new application and I can't keep track of every application everyone posts so his new one is his only current one as far as I'm concerned.

Originally Posted by klan8 View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=500 sry,but you forgot me ((

You're being reached, give us a bit of time.

Originally Posted by huckman View Post
Can I post one from an alt account?

and also, can i post more than one madman?

You post 3 replays: 1 madman, 1 split, 1 decap. No more, no less. Also, if huckman is asking to join, I'd expect the replays to be made by huckman. We have no way of verifying if replays from an alt are actually replays made by you.

~~~

Marcoyeh: Madman, simple enough opener but it boomed so not too bad there. Straight into grab, and a grabby break, not the best in my book I'm afraid.Could've probably boomed that kick too, you had enough power built up. The grabby elbow break looked a bit awkward too. Good start to the pose but not followed up enough for my liking. It was ok. Decap, smooth moves in the opener. Around 410, when you contract your knee, there's what appears to be a small spasm, could've been made a bit smoother. You looked a bit indecisive after the decap, swinging one way, then the other. Bit of editing, maybe? Pose was pretty good, moved into smoothly. Again, you fell over a bit soon though. Split, again smooth, that's a plus.The split itself wasn't too bad, looked a bit weak even though it got the break. Sweet handspin afterwards, looked good. Didn't pose though, so it didn't really have much of an end. Overall, it was quite average. You have some smooth moves but they could be a bit more detailed and make better use of Uke's joints. Potential, but for me right now, it'll have to be a no.

Homework time for me now, might get a few more done today.
Ok thanks for the feedback Tamer, I'll edit them. Since those replays, I have made much better ones so I'll post them later
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Yeah..I want to join..:]
Here are my replays

REVIEWED
Attached Files
#thejoe_dancin killer 2.rpl (93.4 KB, 25 views)
#thejoe_i like to kill.rpl (116.3 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; Jun 17, 2009 at 06:52 AM.
Still trying...

CURRENTLY BEING REVIEWED
Attached Files
Fargle-Madman.rpl (192.6 KB, 14 views)
Leaping_split.rpl (69.5 KB, 10 views)
Decapitation.rpl (38.3 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; Jun 17, 2009 at 06:55 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

can i join? :3

CURRENTLY BEING REVIEWED
Attached Files
00SPLIT (EDITED).rpl (62.7 KB, 13 views)
00FLIPDECAP.rpl (77.2 KB, 13 views)
00 MADMAN POUNCE.rpl (114.9 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; Jun 17, 2009 at 07:01 AM.
OK, I have officially determined I suck at splits. average at decaps, and good at madmans.

with that said, here are my replays.

flawless dercap.rpl

spinzsplit.rpl

Class M - who needs punches.rpl

CURRENTLY BEING REVIEWED
Last edited by Tamer0; Jun 17, 2009 at 07:02 AM.
replays
backkick is a decap
madman 6 parts is madman
spilt decap is a spilt then decap.

CURRENTLY BEING REVIEWED
Attached Files
0madman 6 parts.rpl (205.9 KB, 8 views)
0spilt decap.rpl (123.9 KB, 6 views)
0back kick.rpl (71.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; Jun 17, 2009 at 07:05 AM.
Thejoes: thats really cool. Its a yes from me.
Inst1nkt: too stiff. no
Fargle: They where good. But i dont like the last one. Make a better decap and you might get in.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread