Toribash
hard at work, the oldfeags of evil were at a mining facility mining for TC.

but then, the covenant arrived, blasting everyone in sight with their super laser guns.
1 million sticky bombs were thrown into the cave. KABOOM

rip oldfeags
the only survivors are Hyde, AgentP, Spartan, Tictacky, and their sidekick Hades.
"it was truly a terrifying moment, but I managed to kill 1000 covenant scum with my bare hands" - Hyde

"I've suffered 3rd degree burns all over my face and I am ashamed to show my face anywhere." - Crooked

"Fuck all yall I would've killed them all with one hand" - Hades

"pfft amateurs i can kill them with 2 hands tied behind my back." - Tictacky

"while this tragedy occurred I was having the time of my life drinking a LOT of alcohol." - Spartan094

years after the event, pookie has returned. this is what he had to say:

"Yeah uh...I tried to escape the covenant on foot but got abducted by one of their ships. They brought me to a planet similar to Earth and I was held captive at their secret prison for years. But then, I saw my chance to escape. I managed to kill all of the prison guards, steal their spaceship, and find my way back to Earth. Now, 7 years later, I'm surprised that evil is still alive and I see new faces as well as some old ones. Oh and uh...I suffered 3rd degree burns all over my face so I can't show up anynore."

That story made me die laughing.... my face is burnt like hotdog, i will never show to anyone ever again.
I am evil.
I think my line should have had something to do with me being black. Thats the way I like it.....segregated
-----
Also, check it homos
Last edited by Hades; Jun 18, 2016 at 12:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Is this some sort of weird half-military half-standard style of time notation?

08:00 to 17:00? 8am-5pm? Typo? Confuses the hell out of me lol

Yeah... I'm used to the military standard style and because in brazil we only use that standard

Originally Posted by Hades View Post
Anyone wanna play csgo?

git gud

Originally Posted by Hades View Post
I think my line should have had something to do with me being black. Thats the way I like it.....segregated
-----
Also, check it homos
BIG PIC HERE

rip 214 fake moonies
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
Originally Posted by Skizzify View Post
"while this tragedy occurred I was having the time of my life drinking a LOT of alcohol." - Spartan094

This would be funnier if I wasn't so hungover...

I got the pizza guy to pound a beer with me, so I guess it was worth it
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
This would be funnier if I wasn't so hungover...

I got the pizza guy to pound a beer with me, so I guess it was worth it

You used a shit ton of emjoi, you're a disgrace.
I didn't take the picture, I'm the one holding the pizzas
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
lmao, that gif. hello guys, my exams are over cx. powas said he would reduce my ban time if i raised 20k so i am gonna do that soon hopefully and return!

- kradel.
Contact Kradel if you need me.