Ranking
I start school again tomorrow *insert upside down smiley face emoji here*
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
please make sure that liaxo gets this message.

"dear liaxo, i still see the pickup uncut group on facebook and i must admit that it is very cringy. this idiot is selling his tinder bio, im not a fan of making fun of the mentally disabled but this is an extreme case where it is acceptable. i hope this message finds you well because i do not know anyone else who is in the group so i cannot mingle and tell anyone about how dumb it is. thank you."
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by Ping View Post
Come on now fudgiebalz, go check my app page in the priv thread, the ass pic is there.

Also, how do you guys break hearts so easy. I can't stand it when she starts crying and begging in front of me, I dont have it in me to just say yeah its over, sorry.

How does one even get a girlfriend in the first place?
Can't break hearts that are unachievable.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Good stuff, coca. It's a while since I've read stuff from that group, as I've recently been using the quiver-inducing cringe from a fouler source to fuel my dark side.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
ur weak ping, gotta assert dominance to her and tell her you have better things to do than be with her peasant ass, then spit on her shoes