Toribash
As I Said don't double post and 1 replay wont get you in
EDIT : Omg thats SOOOO stiff man try to Relax thats why the clan is named RelaxAll So Ill give you some tips
Relax
And post more replays
Last edited by donkor; Sep 7, 2008 at 01:44 AM.
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Uhh what was that good in ?
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
ok Donkor you're not doing it right. BlackWrapes: no. Stop trying, stop posting, look elsewhere. You're not good enough, nor well oriented in this clan, you don't even wanna look in the first post in this thread so please just go. You act like a lost toddler, post and think like only a tiny bit more than that :|. Nao: don't appologise, don't change, just go, thank you. Next one please.:|
Last edited by Sahee; Sep 7, 2008 at 05:35 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Hi Relaxall Members And The Mighty Leader Sahee. I feel that i might get To the RA this time because i have trained and Played that many games.
My Belt is Still Black and 92 games to 2nd black. I just have played Wushu because i like it really much and i have own awesome moves. If I need to i start to train and play Judo/Akido/Sambo.
Some my replays i hope you like them.
Attached Files
Kr3wclot Kick to Back.rpl (113.5 KB, 12 views)
Kr3wclot wushu action.rpl (30.2 KB, 10 views)
Kr3wclot Wushu action 2.rpl (35.4 KB, 8 views)
Kr3wclot Wushu Kick.rpl (114.1 KB, 9 views)
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy
*watches krew's replays*
And THAT'S what I'm talking about!
Yea dude excellent work, meet me in-game.

I'm glad you kept trying, didn't give up, kept being nice (but you don't need to call me any titles, if you don't want to; classical "boss", or "dood" is way more enough ;P), and yea dude you have a "mighty" chances of getting in ;P.
Good work.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"