Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Marquetti View Post
I am really good at this game, specificly bigdojoaikido & judofrac. so I feel as though my rank has me qualified

no for me, this is pathetic.
-----
make a better app and i'll consider not kicking you
Last edited by Day; Aug 25, 2014 at 06:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Nitro Clan Application
Hello there everyone!

Im Jozizi AKA Joe in real life, I live just south of london, England. I am a 2nd dan black belt, I have been playing Toribash for I believe somewhere around 10-11 months now I am of 10 years of age I am 11 tomorrow and play Toribash most days except for on Wednesdays and some weekends.

The reason why I would like to join Nitro is because I have been playing Toribash for such a long time I always think of joining a clan when I see clan members. I've never applied before although my friend from INK did say he would get me in I never heard from him so I decided to join Nitro.I don't post on the forums but if it means the difference between getting into Nitro and not getting in I would post more.I have no special skills except for improvising if an opener goes wrong.

Hopefully I have persuaded you to allow me into Nitro as I will work hard until my clan is satisfied with my tactics.

Have a amazing day!

Jozizi
Originally Posted by jozizi View Post
Hello there everyone!

Im Jozizi AKA Joe in real life, I live just south of london, England. I am a 2nd dan black belt, I have been playing Toribash for I believe somewhere around 10-11 months now I am of 10 years of age I am 11 tomorrow and play Toribash most days except for on Wednesdays and some weekends.

The reason why I would like to join Nitro is because I have been playing Toribash for such a long time I always think of joining a clan when I see clan members. I've never applied before although my friend from INK did say he would get me in I never heard from him so I decided to join Nitro.I don't post on the forums but if it means the difference between getting into Nitro and not getting in I would post more.I have no special skills except for improvising if an opener goes wrong.

Hopefully I have persuaded you to allow me into Nitro as I will work hard until my clan is satisfied with my tactics.

Have a amazing day!

Jozizi

Come meet me ingame for a bit, Ill see if you are a good person.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by jozizi View Post
Hello there everyone!

Have a amazing day!

Jozizi

happy birthday!
Hello again nitro I was originally a trial member but got kicked and the reason is still unknown.I hope you remember me and i will always love you
`GlassLie
Originally Posted by GlassLie View Post
Hello again nitro I was originally a trial member but got kicked and the reason is still unknown.I hope you remember me and i will always love you
`GlassLie

wrong place to post this. the discussion thread is a better spot
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Hello Clan Nitro, I am oezzam1331, or Ryan Mazzeo, I am 15 years old and I am in year 10 at school. I live in South Australia, Adelaide, I play from 4:00pm to 6:00pm because I have to study for exams, and all weekend. I have been in 2 other clans: Steel and BloodHunters. I want to join Nitro so I can show how skilled and proud we are of our rivals and not to judge them. I am Brown Belt and only 100 games until black belt, I have played on other accounts such as: oezzam13 and oezzam, I have not been banned or infractions.

I have many friends in other clans that can help the clan Nitro, I have one friend in the clan Nitro already, his name is DeathDraggy. I do not judge other people or their clan, I'm not racist, sexist or offensive. The main game modes I play in are, Mushu, ABD, Jousting and Tournament 10. I do not cheat, I am 100% legit and make most of moves up.

I want to join Nitro because I think it is an awesome clan and of course because I read the forums and rules. I LOVE YOU NITRO
R.mazzeo
Something you should realise about clans, it isn't good to Apply to them, WHEN YOU ARE IN ONE.

rejected.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Hello, my name is BigBrandon, but you can call me Brandon. I would like to join nitro because my clan doesn't make me feel needed, so im looking for a new clan. I am a black belt and I am 14 years of age and im mature. My first clan i was ever in was Envy us (Envy) when I was a blue belt and I went from blue to brown belt fast, but the clan was arguing so much icouldnt stand it so i left. My 2nd clan i was in was (Bomb). The Bomb Squad, which I left because i didn't feel needed. And was never appreciated for he encouragement I gave them. So im looking to join (Nitro).

I live in USA and I currently play on weekdays and sometime weekends if im not busy. I am forum active, about 8-10, but I check everyday on the forum chat.
Im on a vocation trip right now and ill be back tomorrow, the 30th. Im a loyal, helpful, and funny person. Im not the best at toribash but I always try and do my best i show my worth. Im learning how to control my body at sparring and im gettig better and better. Hope you guys enjoyed my app!
Have a great day!!

--BigBrandon--
-----
I will post tomorrow when I get on so u guys know*
Last edited by BigBrandon; Aug 29, 2014 at 01:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump