P
25 Votes / 40.98%
Pwr
15 Votes / 24.59%
Power
5 Votes / 8.20%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

p0w, single player helps a lot. But some people prefer multiplayer to practice their sparring. Singleplayer can help you practice your style. Multiplayer your not fighting uke your fighting somebody else. So both of them are pretty good sparring helpers. And Ezo, epic replay man, it was awesome
-----
Hey, I made this replay. I don't quite know what type it is. Anyways CnC?
Attached Files
I dont know.rpl (130.7 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Woohooman; Mar 5, 2013 at 01:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I've trained in Parkour singleplayer, helps me practice different realistic moves, but I can only practice spar in multiplayer because its really hard making a replay, 2x the work
Haha I know, I just love to make replays and experiment with different mods. I guess I have been swallow by single-player, bad because this is a multi-player game hehe... I'm 24/7 in forum on my iPhone so if anyone needs help I'll replay fast. I agree with you Woohooman, sparring takes two players that react and act in order to create a bunch of scene compiled in a replay, but you also need to predict his movements to adapt yours. I will be on later but might go straight to single-player to improve little by little. Hope you all have a great day!
Last edited by Neru; Mar 5, 2013 at 03:28 PM.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Originally Posted by Pwr View Post
You too! I'll be on my (more bettur) Androider all day too.

Cool,I joined your group just so you know.
Apples better hehe
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Originally Posted by p0w View Post
Cool,I joined your group just so you know.
Apples better hehe

Thnx, I'm starting to doubt Android anyways ._.