Ranking
That's hilarious.

Lol:

Originally Posted by Nolanrules
A new FB virus is happaning all over the world this is what happens: You get a message from one of your friends saying: I found you dancing and your face was really red check it out! or Funny vid check it out. FUNNY, if you get any of these it will give u a link. Do NOT click the link i repeat do NOT click it because when you click the link it will say Accuses Or Denie. Dont click any of them do Ctrl+Alt+Delete and use windows manager to end task.
Also the message from your friend is not real its a hacking system in china or someplace else.

inq.
I lol'd.

Also, my problem is fixed, I can post normally again \o/
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
Originally Posted by sham View Post
That's hilarious.

Lol:

*Manly tear*

God I hate looking back on my old posts.

I had Amazing Grammar and spelling in that post.
"Accuses Or Denie"
My first ever post just said:

"lol"

I didn't know what infractions were and I thought you could post whatever you wanted.
inq.
Hahaha I didn't know there were infractions either

Sham, dat meme made for you <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by sham View Post
My first ever post just said:

"lol"

I didn't know what infractions were and I thought you could post whatever you wanted.

Go to my group called People who hate Shin-Ryuu, and you can see all the stupidty I had back then.
Originally Posted by Nolanrules View Post
Go to my group called People who hate Shin-Ryuu, and you can see all the stupidty I had back then.

Why you hate shin?

It's epic Chaco. It's so nonsense that it's epic. Xd
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Haha I told Katsudon that I'm gunna make a comic and he said knock yourself out, so I took his advice literally ;)

Thanks ozzy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]