Ranking
Guys...I am growing impatient..
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
. Fucking Accused was so damn annoying, but Kill just decided to join in against me ._.

You were behaving immaturely, and you're lucky I can't vote yet
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Guys...I am growing impatient..

then you can just not apply

l0l
beware
the goblin
Name: Apex119

Alt's : XeV0 and (razor something. I forgot my password so I had to make this account sometime a year ago. And now it seems that ive forgetten the username too)

Previous clans: [Ascend] (osiris) (retro) and I few others

Why I left the clans: I left because of inactivity, just today I left ascend, infact a few minutes ago. About a week ago I felt like leaving ascend because I wanted to be in a more parkour/spar based clan and then today 2 out of the 4 active members left so I decided to leave too.

Belt: currently black belt

Activeness: forum 9/10. ingame single player 9/10. Ingame multiplayer 6/10

Best mods: spar,parkour, wushu, aikido

More about myself: some useless info..My real names Marvin, I'm 17 and live in south africa, my favorate sports are soccer, tennis and hocky. Own a ps3 favorate games there are cod ghosts and skate 3 and yeah.. I've been playing toribash for about 2 years(this account wasn't made first) when playing toribash what I mostly do is parkour spar aikido and wushu. But recently iv just been parkouring singleplayer.

What Vector could benefit by adding me: an experienced, active player, I can make videos though my only problem there is my toribash laaggss with shaders on so I could maybe do do key frames then someone else records the replay then I edit the replay videos all to make one toribash video.

Thanks for your time ill post some replays below. They are not very recent but better then nothing
-----
Replays and mods
-----
More
Attached Files
apex_free%20run.rpl (376.5 KB, 4 views)
apex_front%20flip.rpl (121.8 KB, 5 views)
apex_parkour%2010.rpl (327.0 KB, 4 views)
apex_raid%20challenge%20wip.rpl (423.4 KB, 4 views)
parkjisse_cyber_parkour.tbm (23.1 KB, 4 views)
parkjisse_cyber_parkour.tbm (23.1 KB, 4 views)
parkourdream_d_fix.tbm (47.2 KB, 4 views)
parkrock_parkour_village.tbm (10.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by ApeX119; Apr 5, 2014 at 06:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Planetary