Ranking
Yeah, now it is, when I bought it half a year ago... XD
Must be that those servers with only 2-3 ppl online gave an idea for their developers;
''Hey, no one is playing this shit, what to do?''
''MAKE IT FREE TO PLAY!''

Same story, like always.

Well, at least, me as a paying customer have much more airplanes on my acc, like that plane that Red Baron was using, with three wings (can't remember the name, Foker-3-something).
Too bad I don't play that game anymore. XD

Might start if Snake start's playing it. It's too hard core, he likes those kind of sims.
Glad you liked it Sockete :3

& lololol Jon Lajoie, I feel touched in my deep self.

Some more Lorn (50s), the same band that you liked, you guys should really check their whole stuffs, some really good shit in it.
>>fl0w<< [Frozen Synapse]
What is this thread about?

The core subject in this thread may forever be:
Frozen Synapse, the game.

Now, as its very late, and this topic is in the developmentphase,
William and I will finnish this tomorrow.
or the day after that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
#FrozenSynapse Is up and running 7/24

"Frozen Synapse is a turn-based tactics video game developed by independent game developer Mode 7 Games, in which players plan their moves at their leisure and turns are resolved simultaneously. Players attempt to win by giving orders to a small squad of armed combatants, most commonly with the goal of eliminating all enemy units.

It is set in dystopian cyberpunk future, in which the player assumes the role of tactical commander assisting a resistance faction in a struggle against a corporate government regime which has used its power to manipulate the populace, or is pitted against other commanders (human or AI) in a skirmish or multiplayer setting."
~Wiki

Modes and explanation:

Extermination: Typical death match.You win if you destroy all of your opponent's units obviously.Or, if the amount of turns(which are by default are all played then we'll have to refer back to the scoring.

This is how scoring works according to wiki:

"Each unit killed gives the player 10 points. Each unit lost subtracts 10 points. A wipeout adds a bonus 20 points to the team still standing and subtracts 20 points from the wiped out team. Keeping in mind that it's possible to have uneven teams means that even with equal units left by both players at the end doesn't necessarily mean it's a draw. In the case of uneven teams, the player with fewer units gets one additional point per unit more than the other player. The player with more units conversely gets one point less per additional unit. All units have equal value.
Or put more simply: 10 x kills - 10 x losses + 20 bonus for wipeout + difference in teams.
Player 1 always gets the negative value of Player 2. If player 1 gets 10, player 2 gets -10. If player 1 gets -40, player 2 gets 40."
Last edited by William; Sep 13, 2012 at 04:50 PM.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!