Toribash
im waiting for more bosses before i get on the game again i dont want to do a minecraft burn out so right now im doing a ABP burn out =3
Anime United
After getting the Sunfury and flamelash from the first five bone serpents I killed on my most recent trip to hell, I've concluded that the Sunfury is almost as overpowered as molten armor.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
After getting terraria i completely quit minecraft for a good 2 weeks. I started playing it again a few days ago and I must say I am enjoying it. i'm not playing it in the mining-intense style I use to. ( 4 stacks of diamond, THAT INTENSE. )
Bio. I feel yah.
Once you come back to Minecraft its alot of fun then before.
Terraria kinda got old for me.
Exactly the opposite for me. Terraria I find to be much more fun and addictive than Minecraft.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
Exactly the opposite for me. Terraria I find to be much more fun and addictive than Minecraft.

it gets boring after you have like every item.
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB
I pretty much have every item. The only items I don't have now are anklet of the wind, and wizard hat. Fucking tim and his super rareness D:
Terraria is soon expecting another large update. Not only there will be many fixes and tweaks to existing mechanics, but there will also be a few new features added to the game.

We're not going to spoil it for you, but lets just say a new boss, new mobs, and even new items are on the way!

There will also now be a server crash log. This should help find the cause of any crashes that may happen, and help hosters make an even more stable server and client environment.

Looks good, we haven't really had a -large- content update yet, I have my hopes high for this!
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
I pretty much have every item. The only items I don't have now are anklet of the wind, and wizard hat. Fucking tim and his super rareness D:

Wizard Hat, I have, I need 1 vine, i'd happily trade my hat for a vine :P