Toribash
TLL, I have been watching this clan since 2010, I was in bleu, then in shield and I was still watching you guys....

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Just warning you guys that the person with the nickname of spcr also applied for [Atlantic]. I don't know if there's more apps for other clans.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=248026&page=79

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=782

Have a good day.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Men, you are not correct, here is the true story....

First I apllied to Atlantic like 8 hours before tll app

since no one answering.....I applied to Tll,

There TLL answered me, so if atlantic invite me, I will reject it tho....

So I swear that my story is true, nothing false because you can see it..

And I dont apply another clan

Look the hours men, I applied first atlantic, then 4 hours later someone answered me so I get mad.... And TLL respond me like 1 hour later when i post my app

So sorry for this, I dont meant to do it in the bad way

Please give me a chance, I do the other app before knowing you guys, and I dont meant it to have 2 clans.... I only post another app if they dont answer me...
Last edited by Theory; May 25, 2013 at 04:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Thats basically what happens to most of the people who apply for multiple clans. That is not how it works, ''I'll apply for this clan, if they dont promptly answer me with a 'yes' or 'no' within 1 hour I'll just apply for that other one''.

People seem to have a problem to understand that you have to know who you are dealing with before you can accept them into your environment, in this case, a virtual clan. It is not that hard. This is how you filter the one who has some common sense from people who just want some status for having a clan tag. We don't accept people in TLL without first getting to know them, how the hell would we have a stable structure if our members are unpredictable and potentially childish? That's a basic principle every clan should abide. You want to join TLL, you apply for TLL. Only.

We are not a very active clan nowadays, of course. We barely go in-game.
If we just decided to discard that one rule, nothing would distinguish us from a shitty clan that accepts anyone as long as they apply.
Well put Sid. You'll have to have plenty of patience and maturity if you want to be a part of TLL.
he apologizes too much. and the more he talks the less i like him.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Here's the deal

It's kinda evident this guy wants to join us. He indeed apologizes too much, this is an actual problem. Although i never saw anyone this determinate to join TLL. I admit i'm divided between decisions
STOP POSTING RANDOM FUCKING SHIT HERE! WE HAVE A FUCKING REPLAY THREAD
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos