Toribash
I fell same.. I want to lead smth too , i totally understand you.. In aeon there is just no much room to be ranked up..
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well i don't want to turn this into a thing and flood the clan DSc with it .
So like do you have skype? We can talk more there because i don't think it's right to be posting in a clan dsc about leaving and joining/creating another.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
well good luck then i guess

and the reason why you can't rank up in aeon is easy there are no ranks just a bunch of cool guys -> a family
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Well it most certainly is a shame, but what shall we do about it.
I'll wish you good luck as you go an and maybe we're still gonna see us ingame.
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
I can always check on you guys ,if animal is fine with that..?
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
Guys , i hope you all don't get mad at me after reading this , but i've always wanted to lead my own clan , i admit i've enjoyed myself here with you guys , but creating a successful clan has always been a desire of mine .
So if you see me as a traitor or something , it's okay . I just felt as though i needed to tell you guys, as you can see i'm not hiding or anything by pm-ing Animal , i decided to post this in the chat thread for a reason.
So let me know if you're okay with it .

Good luck with it.
And also guys, someone pm me that i'll get ban for plagiarizing his Art.
Idk which one is it because i never purpose to. But i'm really sorry if i get banned.
Hopefully you get through it , also enma , if you can work some magic on method banners I'd appreciate it.
Also animal list method as an ally :3
And feel free to post on the dsc , some activity would be nice.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Guys , i hope you all don't get mad at me after reading this , but i've always wanted to lead my own clan , i admit i've enjoyed myself here with you guys , but creating a successful clan has always been a desire of mine .
So if you see me as a traitor or something , it's okay . I just felt as though i needed to tell you guys, as you can see i'm not hiding or anything by pm-ing Animal , i decided to post this in the chat thread for a reason.
So let me know if you're okay with it .

good luck :<
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |