View Poll Results: hello?
USA USA USA
1,000,094 Votes / 99.99%
not usa
90 Votes / 0.01%
Voters: 1000184. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by ImSwimma View Post
Forum activity and docking. we prioritize docking over pretty much anything. just google it kids. don't do drugs.

According to Urban Dictionary docking is, and i quote "The act of placing the head of ones penis inside the foreskin of another's penis."

Gg Swimma
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
well i for one have enjoyed expanding my vocabulary thx to swimma next you should look up maintenance strokes in the urban dictionary
Last edited by Candy; Nov 11, 2014 at 03:51 AM.
Trying
So no one commented on my replays on page 50...ok....Jerks....
Im sad now.....Also, look at my head texture in my active, in the textures set, is it stolen?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Kill them with kindness and bury them with a smile"
God ABD player and masterful Daycare.tbm connoisseur
Sorry I haven't been on lately guys, I've just had some shit goin on and I've been feeling down. I still probably wont be on a whole lot for a while because of the shit and I need to think for a while so yeah :/.
Alright Whut i understand, hope you get through whatever it is you're going through, i'm always here to talk.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Alt, I haven't seen that head texture before, so I'd assume not. If anything it looks like a free texture. Also, I'm here for any of you guys because you know I'm Chem. I really care about you guys and only want you to be happy.
Originally Posted by Alterations View Post
So no one commented on my replays on page 50...ok....Jerks....
Im sad now.....Also, look at my head texture in my active, in the textures set, is it stolen?

i don't think i was here for page 50 but i will look at the replay as soon as i can for you bby
Trying
I don't have school today :,) I may or may not be on
Last edited by Viraly0; Nov 11, 2014 at 03:22 PM.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by Viraly0 View Post
I don't have schoold today :,) I may or may not be on

Same here, but I'll definitely be on as always. I have no social life because I just sit here and do random stuff.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫